Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Simply Crafts with Glora and Pam #7

Hello, so sorry I have been missing in action the last little while. My husband had a few days off and we decided to do some fun stuff with our kids. Anyway, it is time for another Simply Crafts with Glora and Pam, which is a cut challenge between me and my crafting bestie, Pam, AKA: Simply-Pam. This month Pam chose the cut. It is button #10 on the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge. Her mini skirt was a little too short for me so I added some extra layers... anyway, here is my take on this cut.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will drop by Pam's blog and see what she made with this cut. I'm certain it is FABULOUS. She is SO super talented! Click HERE to go to Pam's blog.

Items Used:

*Rock Princess Cricut cartridge
*My Creative Time stamps - Turn That Frown Upside Down
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Basic Paper Doll Face Parts
*twine from The Twinery
*DCWV - Crafty Stack
*chalk

12 comments:

  1. Love your cut and design! It looks like we had the same thought on the skirt. lol :) Very cute and I love the paper you used!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A D O R B S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been w/my hubby & boys too trying to do fun things before my guys go back to school next week:(
    Your card could not be any cuter my sweet friend! TFS!!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this card totally ROCKs Glora!I LOVE this cut,Rock Princess is such a great cartridge!You did a SUPER job with it as always my friend! I am a little busy with my kids to.We still have 1 more month off of School.Have a WONDERFUL day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Glora! What you did with the skirt came out great! I'm glad you got to enjoy some family time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed some family time! We were hoping to get away this summer for a little vacation but its looking more like now it will be fall before we can go anywhere! Love your card! Hee hee I used her on my card for tomorrows post! Great minds think a like huh?!! Except you are better I didn't even think to add more layers to her skirt! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glora great job. I love her skirt...super cute card. tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the skirt looks great the way you did it! Good call! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet! we are trying to get just a little more fun time in... kids are back to school on Monday!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable my friend. I hope you guys had fun while the hubby was off.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are too funny...the skirt was too short;) Love it and the way you added layers to put some length to the mini. She is such a sweet image, we would not want her looking like a...well you know. Such pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete

>