Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Day - "Shaped Card"

Hello friends. Here we are with another fun Design Team day over at My Creative Time. Today Emma wanted us to make a shaped card. For my card I used the "All Around Christmas" stamp set.


I just LOVE that darling Merry Christmas sentiment on Emma's All Around Christmas Stamp set. It is such a fun font. I love it! And if you have followed my blog for a while you will know that I can't make a 'rocking horse' project without attaching it to an Action Wobble. It is just the perfect motion for these sorts of things. Although they can be fun to add to just about anything. And as always I made a VERY short video demonstrating how cute this little elf looks rocking on his rocking horse.



Make sure to drop by the My Creative Time blog and see what Emma and the other Design Team members have made. I'm certain there will be some beautiful inspiration to be seen. Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day! HUGS- Glora

Items Used:

*Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite cartridge - (elf)
*Easter 2010 Cricut cartridge - (card base)
*My Creative Time stamps - All Around Christmas (sentiment)
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Wide Eyed Kids (elf face)
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Critter Faces (horse)
*Action Wobble to give rocking horse motion
*DCWV - Christmas Stack - all patterned paper
*Glossy Accents  - used for the eyes
*Sakura White Gellyroll Pen - used for doodling and whites of eyes
*Zig Marker- used to hand draw mane and tail hair

27 comments:

  1. So adorable I love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora this is so cute. The action wobble is definitely a nice touch. I can't wait to get this cartridge.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooo cute! I love it and I agree the action wobbles are so fun and was perfect for this cut! Great job as always! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora this is so stinkin CUTE!! Love the wide-eyed face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Great card shape!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Mary Poppins!! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!! Just when I think I've seen your BEST...you sneak in something like this! Fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the base of the card and the wobble is just adorable! Wow! Nice work!
    lclass003atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Glora,Your card is just to ADORABLE!I TOTALLY LOVE your sweet project,TO CUTE!FANTASTIC job with the shape and all the AMAZING details,As always AWESOME work my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glora, your card is adorable, those wobbles are so much fun to use. WOW, you did alot of work doodling. Love the shape.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absloutely adorable, Glora!! This is the cutest card and I love the base!

    Hugs,
    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Send me this one! How absolutely adorable. My head hurts tho' thinking about all those little dots you added. Gracious. I saw where AW is now having guest designers. Do they have you scheduled to be one?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glora what an adorable card!!! Super job. Love it.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. soo super cute Glora I love this card love the little elf.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is by far one of the cutest Christmas cards I've seen in a long time. You didn't say where you got the rocking horse from? I'd love to make something similiar. Thanks for sharing.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely adorable, Glora! That is my favorite cut from Jolly Holidays, and I had no idea that card base was on Easter 2010! I love it with your stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by today to see my anteater. I sure do like YOUR card base you used. I love that wobble on your elf...just added them to my wish list. Good thing my birthday is coming up! This list keeps getting longer. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. ADORABLE! He is so cute! :) Great job as always!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute is that! I like the edge detail on your shape card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is the cutest elf ever!!!! I love the shape of your card and you did an awesome job of showing off her marvelous stamps! Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card!
    Marie
    Craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gloria,
    Your card is just precious! It is so cute and happy. And the shape is wonderful. And I love the stamp.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glora,this card is super cute!! I love the elf...adorable and i love the shape of your card!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is adorable Glora. I love the color combo! That little rocking horse and elf are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Glora this is super cute!! You always pick the best card bases!! Thanks for the unending inspiration! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So Cute!! Great Job. I am a new follower :)
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an amazing card...just too cute. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

>