Sunday, August 28, 2011

Monday Madness... Imagine That!

Welcome to  another Monday Madness... Imagine That! with Emma at My Creative Time. This week we were to make anything we wanted so long as we used our Imagine or patterned paper. I don't have an Imagine, so it was patterned paper all the way!

I was super excited to break out my new Cricut Everyday cartridge that I got with my 3 month Cricut Circle trial membership. I had a really sweet friend give me the membership and this is the cartridge that they sent out to us.


Can you tell that it is a Gypsy?! I thought it would be fun to give her a cute Peachy Face too! I used Emma's 'Paper Princess' stamp set along with her 'Stitched Oval Die'! I love how many sentiments fit onto these dies. They are perfect! I LOVE them!!!

I hope you will hop on over to Emma's blog (if you haven't already been there) and see what she and the rest of the design team have in store for you! I'm hoping to find all of you sweet friends happy and well! Be safe and make it a good day! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

Cricut Everyday Cricut cartridge
My Creative Time stamps - Paper Princess
My Creative Time Dies - Stitched Oval
Peachy Keen Stamps - Princess Faces
PaperTrey Ink - all patterned paper
Chalk

27 comments:

  1. So cute! I knew it was a gypsy right away! It's just adorable! Nice papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just way too cute!! TFS!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! and to give the gypsy a smiling face is too cute! think I will do my membership today to see what cartridge I will get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin adorable is this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora, you can TOTALLY tell that is a Gypsy, and it's absolutely ADORABLE! Love the face on it! What a perfect cut to go with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE card...couldn't have said it any better:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I didn't know there was a cut for the gypsy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, what a darling card. Love the Gypsy and her face is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glora your gypsy girl is so cute!!!! tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest thing ever! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Cute! It is definitely good for the soul my friend. Love the papers you used.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee hee!! That's the cutest little Gypsy. Great work, Glora! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE IT!! I so want this cartridge!!! I haven't been able to join the CC.. (;(... my hubby says the car needs gas more.. sheesh! I LOVE THIS CARD!!! doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just SO sweet! As soon as I saw it, I thought, "Oh my goodness! That's a Gypsy!!" I've never seen this image cut before! The PK face is just perfect on it, too!
    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I have the 3-month trial membership too - but didn't get a cartridge. I didn't realize that was one of the perks for the trial. I'll have to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow girl you rock for sure I just love love this card so cute you are so great at what you come up with
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did it again Glora!!! This is ADORABLE!!! you are sooo clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card!! I can totally tell it's a Gypsy....nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card! Love the face :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet card...a Peachy face on a Gypsy...how perfect.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the cutest Gypsy ever. I wish I had that card. It turned out really adorable. Great job!

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your card. It's so creatively cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute! Definitely can tell that a Gypsy is on the front! Love it.
    Jen, blossom93 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my...what a cute...cute card,Glora!! The face of the gypsy...SOOO cute!! Love this card!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is some gypsy cuteness. :) I love the pattern papers you used.

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi glora,
    you did a marvelous job you amaze with cute stuff you come up with. this looks great

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is To STINKIN' CUTE!I just LOVE the gypsy and the great idea,AWESOME job my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete

>