Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Creative Time's Design Team Day - Teal, Red and Chocolate Chip!

***If you are looking for my Peachy Keen Stamps Guest Designer Day 3 post, scroll down or click HERE. If you are looking for my Day 4 post you can see it HERE***

Hello creative friends! Welcome to another My Creative Time Design Team Thursday! Today we are all making cards using the colors teal, red and chocolate chip!!! What a fun color combo. Make sure you drop by Emma's blog to see what she and my design team sisters have made. Here are my mini note cards (they are 3" x 3").


I had a lot of fun using Emma's darling 'Small Talk' set for these cards. They make the perfect little note cards! I stamped the borders in chocolate and the sentiments in red. I think these would be fun to tuck in my daughter's backpack or lunch on occasion. Great size for a little note!

The darling faces on the lady bugs and the eyes on the hedgehogs are from the new Peachy Keen Stamps face set called 'Winter Wonderland.' In fact thanks to Peachy Keen Stamps I am giving a set of these 'Winter Wonderland' faces away this week. Just make sure and comment on one or all of my Peachy Keen Stamp projects for this week while I am a Guest Designer (on my blog and on the Peachy Keen Blog)!

I also wanted to enter these in the Let's Face it Friday Challenge over at Peachy Keen. For this challenge we were to use animals.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope it is a wonderful day for you!

Items Used:

Create a Critter Cricut cartridge (hedgehog & ladybug)
My Creative Time stamps - Small Talk
Peachy Keen Stamps - Winter Wonderland (ladybug face & eyes for hedgehog)
Peachy Keen Stamps - Funshine Faces Side View (hedgehog mouth)
Twine from The Twinery
PaperTrey Ink - all cardstock
Grosgrain polka dot ribbon
Buttons
Adhesive rhinestones
Sakura White Gellyroll Pen
Glossy Accents

31 comments:

  1. OMG! These are to die for. How cute are they. Beautiful work my friend, they are just so stinkin' cute.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora,

    Those little note cards are ADORABLE!!! :) Your daughter(s) will love them!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These small cards are just adorable. Love all the stamps used.

    Gaby

    gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are ADORABLE,Glora!!! Oh my...so so cute...i love them!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Glora these are super duper cute! You are so perfect with the blush! I never can get mine to look that great! Love these critters!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Gosh Glora,These cards are just ADORABLE,FANTASTIC job!I LOVE your sweet little critters,SO CUTE!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards, love those critters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are soooo adorable, Glora! The polka dotted ribbon and your stitching just add so much! Love those critters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I just saw these and they are so adorable! I love everything about them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously Gloria these are way toooooo cute! great job my friend! I WILL be scraplifting this Idea from you ;)


    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glora these are so stinkin cute!!! The colors look awesome on them and the little guy is adorable. Love them all. tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my darling-ness. Love each of them! :) I like that color combo as well. Cute!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cutie patootie!!! These are so stinkin adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh! Your cards are adorable! I love all of them! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, so super cute! I love the color choice Emma picked and you did amazing with the choice!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Every single one is precious!! Great job with these colors! LOve them! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my favorite project out of all the Designers today :) of course...you ROCK!

    www.ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are just adorable. Love these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You little cards are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness these are so adorable. I love how you used Emma's stamps with Peachy Keen . Love the little critters. They are sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love those faces! Peachy keen is the best! TFS!!

    Lynette

    lunker 31 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I saw these over on Emma's blog & I had to run over here & tell you just how STINKIN CUTE these are!!!! OMGosh, Glora these are sooo CUTE!!!

    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love, love, love these adorable cards! They are oh so very very cute. Fantastic job, Glora.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all just the cutest. Excellent job. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness these are fantasic little 3x3 cards. I love the little critters:) Great color and the polka dot ribbon~awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This little card set is absolutely adorable. I love that small talk stamp set with the dotted frame. Those critters look so darn cute with their happy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I seriuosly am gonna go and make all your projects. They are too cute! Thanks for the inspiration! CallyAnn(follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
    Do you ever get tired of the word cute???LOL

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love these new stamps of Emma's...can't wait to get mine. Great job on the colors and stamping. I am working on doing better stamping.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your little cards are so cute! I love the color combos. The hedgehog is adorable. PK faces give projects such personality. Great job! :)


    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are SO cute!!! I love the color combination and your stitching and details are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

>