Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bug Me Anytime! LFIF!

I have a fun little card that I made for the Peachy Keen Stamps Let's Face it Friday Challenge. For the challenge we were supposed to use a pun and a Peachy Keen face stamp.

For the dragonfly I cut the base layer twice so that the wings could 'flutter.' The darling sentiment is from the stamp set called My Favorite Sayings by My Creative Time. I love this super cute paper by Die Cuts With a View. It is called the Citrus Stack and I find myself reaching for it ALL the time. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a fabulous day. Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

*Create a Critter Cricut cartridge (card shape and dragonfly)
*My Creative Time - My Favorite Sayings (sentiment)
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Simple Sallies (face)
*DCWV- Citrus Stack - all paper
*Ink for inking
*Sakura Gellyroll in black and white for doodling
*Glossy accents for eyes

21 comments:

  1. OMG! This is just to CUTE:-) I LOVE it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card its adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great card design!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Cute my friend. I love the paper you used.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so cute! I love how the wings look like they're fluttering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Glora! Everytime I come by your blog I see so many cute things!! You are fabulous! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is super cute! I love the paper and shape of the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love the paper your chose, that is one of my favorite stacks! Cute little face too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah, this is to buggin' cute, Love it!
    Eva :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is ADORABLE, Glora! I can see why you love that paper - it's just perfect with your dragonfly! I need to use that sentiment. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty paper and super cute card. I love this shape!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such A Cute Card Gloria! I Just Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just too cute! The colors you picked go together so perfectly! Citrus stack is my favorite!!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! I love the design of the card and the paper you used. So cute as always! :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it Glora, always perfect!!! I always reach for that stack too! Have a great weekend! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super cute! You always make the cutest things..keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! You just reminded me that I have this paper stack! I have to go use it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Glora,Your card is PRETTY sweet!I LOVE that cute dragonfly and the sentiment,SUPER job my friend!Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just beautiful...omgoodness, I adore it. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so so cute,Glora!! What a sweet dragonfly! Cute face! I love the background paper!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this. Those wings are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

>