Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Simple Anniversary Card

I just wanted to share a simple anniversary card that I had made last month and forgotten all about...


The cut is from Lyrical Letters. If you are ever in a pinch for a cute and simple card this cartridge has some great little treasures on it. All I did was add some stitching and a sentiment and it was done. The beautiful sentiment is from Emma's 'Many Greetings' stamp set. This set has terrific sentiments for all sorts of occasions. I LOVE it!

That's it for me today, I posted a football birthday card earlier, so go ahead and take a peek if you would like! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge
My Creative Time - Many Greetings
Sakura White Gellyroll Pen

20 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a fantastic card! I love it! I'm going to have to bookmark this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love your card Gloria what I great idea. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little card to keep on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute. Love it my friend.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora, I'm loving the clean lines of this card! I have got to get this stamp set! Thanks for sharing!!
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo pretty Glora! I love that cartridge it has some really pretty cuts on it! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Nice Glora as always! I have a Blog Award for you over on my blog!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely. I love cards that are simple yet AWESOME!!! nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is great a card made with an greatly overlooked cart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Glora. I have never seen that cut before, love it. Your card may be simple but it sure is elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, Glora! I love how the heart goes off of the page, and the stitching adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute card....love the stitching!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had no clue Lyrical Letters had that! Guess I need to look at my cart a litte closer! TFS, I have a friend's whose anniversary is coming up and have been thinking what can I do, now I know!!!

    Diana
    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glora I love it!!! This is a great card! tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE this card! It has such an understated elegance to the geometry of it all! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty. I love the simplicity of it. It's prefect! :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. very lovely, how do you do it keep coming up with great cards

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just BEAUTIFUL Glora!I LOVE the stitching and the great idea,FANTASTIC looking card!!:)

    ReplyDelete

>