Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pain Pain Go Away!

I have a super simple card for you today for the current Market Street Stamps Color Cue Challenge.


It is a little hard to see in this picture but I scored some lines to create a nice little border for my simple card. I also colored my own string (with a Copic marker) to match my little mosquito. I got this idea from Emma over at My Creative Time a long time ago but had never tried it before. It worked out perfectly. The cutest mosquito ever is from the 'Gone Campin' set by Market Street Stamps. The sentiment is from a set called 'Pain Pain go Away!' by My Creative Time. I added some Stickles to the wings and that was it. Thanks for stopping by today. Hugs- Glora



Items Used:

My Creative Time stamps - Pain Pain Go Away
Market Street Stamps - Gone Campin'
String colored with Copic
Martha Steward Score Board
Copic Markers
Crystal Stickles

15 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! Miss Glora, you are GOOD!!! I just LOVE this card to pieces!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo CUTE!! Wonderful job, my friend!! :)

    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh...I love the scoring technique! I could really use that skeeter/sentiment this week for a few friends who just got back from a camping trip that we opted out of! They had some buggy problems..hehe! I'm sure they could appreciate this card right now!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple, yet adorable!!! I love the scored lines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Very Pretty my friend. I love it.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is awesome,Glora!! The stamps work perfect together!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Glora,Your card is PRETTY SWEET!That little mosquito is the cutest ever!!!Such a FANTASTIC card my frined!I LOVE IT!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glora, this is just precious!!! I love how you colored your string and then it matches your cute mosquito just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your border it came out great... super cute card. tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love the simplicity of it. :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very effective card. I must remember that about colouring string. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card Glora. I can see the scoring that you did perfectly, I really like that idea. I love coloring my string to coordinate with my projects too, you always get the perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Glora! That stamp goes perfectly with Emma's sentiment! Wonderful work like always! Love everything you do! Good luck with the Market Street Challenge!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

>