Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Rapunzel Book Cover

One of my favorite things I have used my Silhouette Cameo for so far has been for printing and print and cut projects. Sometimes life is busy and I don't have time to layer all of those cute pieces. In that case I can do the print feature instead. Here is a Rapunzel book cover I made. It slides into the front of one of those plastic notebooks beautifully and dresses it up just right.


I got the tower, Rapunzel princess, and font from Miss Kate Cuttables. I hid the face when I printed it out so that I could add a darling Peachy Keen Stamps face stamp. They just make EVERYTHING cuter!!! I use them whenever I can! The face I used is from the In the Garden face assortment. I colored in her mouth and added some chalk for blush and voila a cute notebook cover.

Speaking of Peachy Keen Stamps their new release of ADORABLE stamps just came out and they are on sale for 20% off. You definitely need to check these out HERE. Also, did you know that their stamp club of the month is now only $19.99 (including shipping, coordinating SVGs and a 20% discount for the rest of that month). Make sure to check that out HERE too.


Have a great day! Hugs- Glora

7 comments:

  1. This is just way to cute and I love your Daughter's Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and very cute. Super job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. I agree about the Peachy Keen faces. They really do make everything cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - how cute is this? What a fabulous little scene, perfect for any princess and that sweet Peachy Face is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect is this??? You are so clever! I bet Brielle just loves her book cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this turned out just darling!!! THe scene is adorable and love the sweet princess!
    have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

>