Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I LOVE MCT

Okay, you need to go and check out the awesome new Design Team that Emma has chosen for 2014 HERE. You are going to be impressed! I know most of these gals and just love them to pieces! I was lucky to have served on Emma's team for 3 years. These ladies are going to LOVE working with her!

Here are a few projects that I had sent in to tryout for the new team and since I've never shown them here I wanted to share them with you even though I'm not on the team this time around.

Here is my card,



Here is my 3D project. It was a countdown to Christmas for my kiddos. They LOVED it!

Here is the whole view of it...


And here is a close up so you can see the details:



And last of all my layout:


For this one I used the Build a Banner, Stitched 4x6 Journal Die, 4x4 Journal Die and More, Treats for My Sweet and Piles of Smiles. Happy 2014 to all of you! In a few hours I will have a guest designer post for Peachy Keen Stamps with their new release so make sure to check that out too! Hugs- Glora

7 comments:

  1. Love YOU Miss Glora! :) xoxo's
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects Glora!! I know we will still see you around creating and sharing your awesome MCT inspiration!
    Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing what 2014 brings to you and your blog!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sweet friend, my heart is breaking a little too. I'm so sad we won't be designing together this year as well. But we will ABSOLUTELY stay in touch!!!!! You will always have a special place in heart. And one of these days we will most definitely hook up at Disneyland!!!! Love this layout!!!!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW I love everything you created wow you've been a busy gal. Thanks for so many awesome, fantastic ideas for using Miss Emma's goodies. You are just so talented and Glora-ific!!!!!! What a sweet intro you've shared re: Miss Emma's new design team for 2014.
    Thanks for everything you created and shared. You will be missed. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora, you are one of the sweetest people I know! Each of these projects is amazing, as usual. I'm sorry we won't be on the team together, but you know I will still be stopping by daily to see your awesome creations. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects my friend! I will miss seeing your talent at MCT. All the Best in 2014-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects were so cute! Love your layout:)

    Peace, Love , & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete

>