Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday - HOPE

Today is Thoughtful Thursday over at My Creative Time. I made this card of encouragement for a friend who is training for a marathon. She is truly an inspiration.


For my card I used a free file from SVG Cuts. If you don't have it already you can get the file HERE. I used two different My Creative Time stamp sets for my sentiments. The first is the You Are Here stamp set and the second is Race for a Cure

Make sure to stop by Emma's blog to see some more Thoughtful Thursday projects. Hugs- Glora

10 comments:

  1. Your card is GLORA-IFIC and your friend is so going to love it. You always come up with such great and fun ideas for your projects. Hope your day always is filled with as many rays of sunshine that you always give to me and a million others each and every day. You are so
    a-GLORA-ble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Glora!! LOVE the CAS design! Such a GREAT inspiration card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Im sure the recipient (whom ever that may be LOL!) will love it!! Great job!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card will TRULY be treasure my sweet friend! I LOVE IT!!!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora ~ Oh I know your friend will LOVE her card!! The cut is too PERFECT and LOVE how you did the strip with the sentiment too! Love the pink shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cut and inspirational card for your friend...Wonderful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Glora, I love it and thanks for the link to the file!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your card.

    I had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

>