Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Blessings

Have you ever seen those beautiful and intricate Easter eggs that some VERY talented people make? Well, my eggs don't ever turn out that way, but I wanted to try and make some pretty paper ones for the Color Cue Challenge #1 over at Market Street Stamps. We were supposed to use Plum, Sunshine Yellow and Caribbean Blue.


I used the beautiful Vintage Wallpaper background stamp and stamped my white eggs with a watermark ink pad. Then I embossed them with clear embossing powder. Next I inked them up with the coordinating colors. I had so much fun making these. I hope you enjoy them too and I hope you will join in the challenge. There is one day left to play along.

Items Used:

*Smiley Cards Cricut cartridge
*Market Street Stamps - Vintage Wallpaper
*My Creative Time stamps - Color Me Happy
*Papertrey Ink - kraft cardstock
*Ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Love your card Glora! This came out super cute!! Glad you joined in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora these eggs are gorgeous! I just love it!
    Isn't that stamp fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Glora! I love your pretty eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was anxious to find out what this paper was, and then find out it's your own creation. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is so beautiful looks very elegant. Well done Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Glora this card is so beautiful! I love the background stamp that you used. Your inking of the eggs is perfect. I can never get my embossing to look as perfect as you did. I just keep meaning to pick up some market street stamps. Thanks for reminding me heading over there now:)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The eggs are beautiful! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so PRETTY! I love the colors and that stamp! I just got mine in the mail! Playing around with it! You are so darn talented! You always inspire me!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the card. It's really pretty. Love it! :)

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glora another beautiful card! I love how you used that background stamp! Aren't they the best?
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super job Glora!Great Easter card,LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete

>