Saturday, October 26, 2013

PKS & KaDoodle Bug Fan Page Blog Hop

This is my first time doing a FaceBook fan page blog hop. Please feel free to comment on my project here on my blog but know that your comments will only count towards the prizes if you comment on the FaceBook fan pages of each participant. To start the hop go to KaDoodle Bug fan page HERE.

There are some fun prizes up for grabs if you join the hop on FaceBook, so make sure to check it out.

I made a fun easel card using a file by Too Cute By Jessica called Costume Babies 2. These files are retiring soon and you can get them for an awesome deal of $1 a set right now. I'm not sure how long they will be available so if you like them hop right over and get them HERE.


This is what the card looks like in the easel position. I used a few different Peachy Keen Stamp sets for this card. The baby's face is from the In the Garden Face Assortment, the pumpkin face is from the Peachy Keen/Cottage Cutz stamp and die set called Pumpkin Trio and the sentiment is from the September 2012 Stamp Kit of the Month.

Here is what the card looks like when you pull it out of the envelope.


I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette for this card and I seriously love using it this way. I did some faux stitching to help the image pop and I added some chalk to the cheeks and some Glossy Accents to the eyes as well.

Thanks for stopping by! HUGS- Glora

3 comments:

  1. UGH ~ Glora this is ADORABLE!! That cut with that CUTE little face with your PERFECT and I mean PERFECT stitching is seriously FAB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

>