Thursday, August 29, 2013

Autumn Thank You

*** If you are looking for my sneak peek for day 4 at My Creative Time scroll down to the next post. Thanks. ***

It is time for another Peachy Keen Challenge. This is a photo inspiration challenge and it is a beautiful one. The image and the colors totally reminded me of a cozy Autumn day.

Here is the inspiration photo:


And here is my card.


For the leaves and sentiment I used the September 2012 SKOTM by Peachy Keen Stamps. I tied the card off with a little bit of raffia too.

I hope you will join in on the challenge and that you will hop on over to the PKS challenge blog to see what the other designer's made for you. Hugs- Glora

3 comments:

  1. Amazing you had perfectly matching colors to stamp with. Adding the raffia is perfect for fall. Almost missed the Thank You! Beautiful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, lovely Autumn leaves!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewfranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card, Glora!! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete

>