Sunday, February 24, 2013

Congratulations - Missionary Card

Happy Sunday. I just wanted to share a 'religious' type card with you really quick. My nephew is going to be a missionary for our church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). He will be going to the state of Washington. I wanted to make him a card to congratulate him.

This card was VERY easy. I used the Inspired Heart Cricut cartridge and some My Creative Time stamps and dies. The die is from the Vintage Stitched Label Dies and the sentiment is from the Gift Card Sentiments.


Anyway, a simple and easy shape card that did that was exactly what I was looking for. Have a wonderful and peaceful Sunday. Hugs- Glora

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the sparkly papers!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora ~ what a PERFECT image you chose for your nephew!! CONGRATS to him ~ what an honor and I bet everyone is so proud of him! Plus I LOVE the glittery paper ~ EEK! The pop of color and both MCT products just give it that special touch!

    ReplyDelete

>