Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Simply Crafts - Thankful For You Turkey

Well it is once again the first Wednesday of the month which means it is time for another Simply Crafts Challenge. The cut this month is the turkey from the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge. I hope you will come and join along in the challenge HERE.

This is my shape card with this cut:


This turkey has a REALLY small head so even though this card is approximately 4.5" squared I had to use the VERY smallest stamp in the Critter Faces - Small stamp assortment by Peachy Keen Stamps. The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Piles of Smiles and I used some hemp twine from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique for it. I also did a bunch of faux stitching. This is a pretty plain cut so I thought it needed some help to make it pop.

Make sure to stop by Pam's blog (HERE). I've already seen her card and it is cute and way too funny. We would love to have you join in the fun at the Simply Crafts Challenge Blog. Have a terrific day! Hugs- Glora

4 comments:

  1. Hi Glora,your little Turkey is TOO CUTE and great challenge!SUPER job my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be simple but your this turkey is very cute! I love it:) Thanks for the fun challenge, hope to join in on the fun:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glora ~ This is CUTE!!! Of course the face and the sentiment arePERFECT but there we go again ~ look at your stitching ~ WOW! It is PERFECT!!! How about I never knew (no surprise) that cartridge has a turkey on it!!! ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

>