Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School - PKS Sale

Well it is about time for us to head back to school so I thought I would share a 'spinner' card that I made for my daughter last year. She hated to see summer end and the first day of school can be a little scary which is why the card starts with this face...


But it didn't take long at all for her to end up having a TERRIFIC day so we can end with a smiley face.


If you would like to see more details on this card you can go to my original post HERE.

AND ANOTHER REASON TO BE HAPPY IS BECAUSE THERE IS ANOTHER PEACHY KEEN STAMPS FINALLY FRIDAY SALE :). HURRY FAST THIS SALE ONLY LASTS 24 HOURS. HAPPY SHOPPING!




4 comments:

  1. You know how much I love your spinner cards - I should make another one of these - they are so amazing. TFS :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your spinner card...Peachy Stamps make them easier with all of the expressions they have...love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glora ~ Oh what another ADORABLE spinner card! Of course I LOVE her and the reason behind making it! So HAPPY to hear she ended up having a TERRIFIC day! I know my son will start the same way! I dread telling him Summer is almost over for him! Awesome as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spinner cards! I have yet to make one. So cute! Love your sneak peeks too!

    ReplyDelete

>