Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Madness... Imagine That using Red, White and Black

Hello My Creative Time friends. Welcome to another Monday Madness.. Imagine That. Today we are using our Imagine machines if we have them otherwise we use patterned paper and make Imagine like projects. The colors we are using today are red, white and black which to me spell DISNEY!!! Yes, if you don't know me already I'm a total Disney nut and love to sneak a little Disney touch into some of my projects.

Anyway, here is my card for today:


Minnie was cut from the Mickey and Friends cartridge at 5.5". The perfect sentiment is from Emma's Just a Little Note to Say stamp set. I love how this turned out and I hope you like it too. Make sure to stop by Emma's blog and see what she and some of the other design team members have in store for you. Have a terrific day!!! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

*Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge
*My Creative Time stamps - Just a Little Note to Say
*PaperTrey Ink Bitty Dots Paper and Cardstock
*Sakura White Gellyroll Pen
*Chalk

19 comments:

  1. Love her! :) I always love your Disney cards! Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE HER!!! I love these 3 colors and so want the sentiment! parkernana4@aol.com http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the polka dots!! Such a cute card,Glora!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute, Glora! I love all of the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Duper Cute! I love Disney, too!!!!!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so wish I could lift this card from the screen. It's sooo adorable and I'm such a Disney nut. I will definitely be scrap lifting this. Love it Glora.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I love Minnie, I even decorated my Mini Cooper as Minnie for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this Glora!!! You did such a great job, it looks so.... PERFECT.

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super CUTE Glora. I love Disney too.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so right...these colors scream Disney and Minnie...Perfect!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You caputered Minnie just BEAUTIFULLY! The polka dots are sooo her! Disney needs to be told about you because I don't know anyone else who is in more LOVE! She is PERFECT!

    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so you! Love this card. You did a fab job of doing all of the layers. Great card!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay Minnie!!!! Love the rosy cheeks :) You can't go wrong with Disney. Always brings a smile..very cute my friend!!!

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is soooo cute!! My daughter loves Mickey Mouse and Minnie!! I'm going to have to buy that cart is wayyyyy cute!! Awesome!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaaw, she is adorable:) Great papers:) This puts a smile on my face!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card! I love Minnie and yours turned out sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWESOME job Glora!Your Minnie mouse is ADORABLE and I LOVE all the polka dots,TOO CUTE!You always AMAZING me,Have a SUPER day my sweet friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Minnie is so adorable in all her polka dotted glory.

    Dawn
    DeeGeeScraps

    ReplyDelete

>