Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Warm Holiday Wishes

I had made up two different card with the sketch for the last Peachy Keen Challenge. I could only submit one and in the end I decided to submit the snowman card you already saw. HERE is a link if you want to look at it again.


This card was super fun too. Paper piecing can be addicting and such a fun look. For this card I used the darling little Donna Rae Penguin from Peachy Keen Stamps and the perfect sentiment is from My Creative Time's Mixed Holiday Sentiments stamp set. Have a great one! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

*My Creative Time - Mixed Holiday Sentiments
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Donna Rae Penguin
*Chalk
*Ink for inking
*Glossy Accents

10 comments:

  1. Hi Glora,GORGEOUS job with this SWEET card!!The little Penguin is TOO CUTE,I LOVE colors and the paper,AMAZING job as always my friend!Just BEAUTIFUL!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Glora! The paper piecing is awesome! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO so cute,Glora!! I really love the paper piecing!! Looks SO awesome!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one, it is just darling! Great job!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the simple and darling pam!!!!!keep it up your work.....
    plastic gift card
    discount card printing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glora,

    What a CUTE card!!! :) I love all your Peachy Keen Stamps! And I am so in love with all of Emma's...I am having trouble making a Christmas list, because I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!! I should consult with you, to see if I can narrow them down.

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the looks of this card with the plaid.
    great job.

    christinescreativecards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Adorable Glora!!! I sure hope you are trying out for the PKS DT!!!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Love Love it!!! I love the paper strips and how it matches the darling penguins clothes!!! I have never gotten into paper piecing...I just am not that great with a pair of scissors =) I am AMAZED at you girls that do it sooooo well!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

>