Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Simply Crafts with Glora and Pam

Hello sweet friends! Today is the start of a fun challenge between me and my sweet crafty friend Pam at Simply-Pam. The first Wednesday of each month we are going to challenge each other to make something using a specific cut from a certain cartridge. This fun challenge was Pam's idea and so she chose the cut for this month. The cut is the clothes line from the Straight from the Nest cartridge.


I had to add my own little touch to the clothing by adding a Mickey icon. I also wanted the clothes line to go all the way across and so I changed that a little as well.

The sentiment for my card is from the My Creative Time - Mom You ROCK stamp set. I must admit that doing laundry isn't my favorite part of being a mom but those sweet little girl hugs and kisses make it all worth it. They are the best!

I can't wait to see what the very talented Pam has come up with for our challenge. I hope you will check it out. Pam is SUPER talented and makes BEAUTIFUL cards and projects. Click HERE to go to Pam's blog you won't be disappointed.

Items Used:

*Straight From the Nest Cricut Cartridge
*Every Day Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge
*My Creative Time Stamps - Mom You ROCK
*Cappuccino Twine from the Twinery
*Inking with various inks
*Black Bic Ultrathin Marker
*Cloud Paper- Provo Craft

18 comments:

  1. I love it! I love how you add a Mickey touch to everything!! ;) It kinda makes me feel like I'm walking through Disneyland {which reminds me, I need to take the girls soon!} looking for all of the hidden Mickey heads!! :) My twine should be here any day now..I'm so excited!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is so cute...I love it! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm a new follower! :o)

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I knew you'd do great. I love your finishing details on your card. It's so well put together. I'm in awe!!!! ;)

    Love it!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is ADORABLE!!!! I love how you added the mickey icon...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the mickey! Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute, Glora! What a fun challenge!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww......this is such a sweet card! And so very true! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute!! love it.

    TFS
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is so cute I can't stand it!!! LOVE the lil' Mickey icon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GLORA this is sooo cute, you did a fabulous job

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!!! SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE IT Glora!!!!
    GREAT JOB My friend!!!;)
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is just the sweetest little card! I love the colors and patterns! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card I love it Glora... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card Glora! Love, love it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This such a great card!! I love everything about it! I can't wait til I can get some of Emma's stamps, this set is so at the top of my list! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glora,

    You really are talented!!! :) I wish I could come to your blog more often! Actually, I wish I could join in on your challenge (I don't have Straight from the Nest, but I would love to own it; I used to have a pet bird and still love anything with birds!).

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

>