Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Puppy Love

I made a scrapbook page! I can hardly believe it. I haven't taken the time to scrapbook for a while. The Peachy Keen "Let's Face It" challenge was to make a card or scrapbook page showcasing your muse (inspiration). I have inspiration that comes from all sorts of people, things and places. However, my greatest source of inspiration is my husband. He inspires me and he supports me in everything I do, and I love him SO much. So, this is for you, sweetheart!


I'm also entering this in the My Pink Stamper challenge. It was to make something cute. I think this turned out pretty cute.

Items Used:
Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge
Gypsy
Peachy Keen Stamps Simple Sallies
Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character Face Parts
Hot Off the Press Paper
Ink, Bling, White Gel and Brown pens, and ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Great LO! I especially love that dog. I have to cut it out now. So cute! Great pics too. ;)

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! Great job ;)Love that puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, I love this layout!! OMGosh how sweet you and your hubby look!! The puppy is so cute with her pink ear bows!! Im so happy you joined us for the PKS Faces challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo cute! I just LOVE that little puppy dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora,

    You are sooooo talented!!! :) Is that puppy from Sweethearts (another cartridge I haven't used yet)?! She is so cute & I love the way you added the ribbon for her bows!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

>