Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween Card and the Winner

I thought I would show you a super simple card that I made with one of the Halloween Cuttlebug embossing folders. The pumpkins aren't real pumpkin die cuts. They are just the middle of some letter O's that I had cut out and saved. I like to save those kinds of things, in hopes that I will use them later. The stems are just a loop of ribbon scrap left over from trimming the ribbon on the side of the card. And last of all the Trick or Treat stamp is My Pink Stampers Spooky Puns.

Now onto the winner of my small giveaway. Random.org helped me choose the winner.

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1

Max:13

Result: 10

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

So the winner is Gloria Westerman. Congratulations, please send me an e-mail with your contact information to "me (@) glorajean (dot) com"

Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun. I appreciate all of your sweet comments and the new followers too.

4 comments:

  1. Very clever! I never keep my smaller scraps. They're always chucked in the trash. Now I might have to rethink that. ;) TFS!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!Thank you !!!!I will email you now....thank you so much....and I adore your card.....

    ReplyDelete

>