Thursday, August 12, 2010

Christmas is Coming...

I saw the saying "Merry Christ-mouse" and an idea came to mind. I had to get it designed and put together. It was fun. I hope you like it (even if Christmas is over 4 1/2 months away :)). It never hurts to get a head start on Christmas cards right? I might actually get some sent out this year if I start making them now.


I saw the saying Merry Christ-mouse in a line of stamps by Sarah Pink Cricut. The mouse is from Animal Kingdom, the santa hat is from Paperdoll Dress-Up, the scarf is from Everyday Paper Dolls, and the candy cane is from Christmas Cheer. The face is stamped on with Peachy Keen Stamps - they have the BEST stamps EVER. They just make everything so much cuter! I cut the Santa hat 3 times and cut the pieces apart so I could fun flock and layer the pieces, I also used fun flock for the scarf. This card was lots of fun to make.

2 comments:

  1. Because of you I purchased Flock today! :) I should get it sometime next week and will definitely try it out!!! Thanks for helping me spend more money! ;)

    Cute Mouse!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this mouse card! He is just precious - love the fun flock for the scarf! Thank you for posting this on Obsessed with Scrapbooking! Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete

>