Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wish Big...

Hi crafty friends, just a super quick post to show you a card that I made for the Peachy Keen sketch challenge and for my nephew's 16th birthday. I hope you like it.


The stamps are from the Wow! So Many Candles and Many Greetings stamp set by My Creative Time and the face stamp is a Simple Simon face stamp by Peachy Keen Stamps.

Items Used:

Locker Talk Cricut cartridge
Micky Font Cricut cartridge
My Creative Time stamps - Wow! So Many Candles
My Creative Time stamps - Many Greetings
Peachy Keen Stamps - Simple Simons
DCWV- Citrus stack (patterned paper)
Twine from Trendy Twine
Sakura White Gellyroll Pen
American Crafts Black Pen

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooo Cute Glora! I know he's gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute. I love how you added the mickey head on the key chain.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love that keychain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love the little key with the Mickey keychain! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

>