Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthday Boy Balloon and Winner

***If you are looking for my project for the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge scroll down of click HERE***

Hi friends. Today, I'm sharing a birthday card for one of my nephews but also my entry for the Let's Face it Friday Challenge over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog.

          
I made a shaped card with a hot air balloon shadow off of the Pop-Up Neighborhood Cricut cartridge. I cut all the balloon layers out at the 5.25" size. I cut the little boy out of the Everyday Paper Doll Cricut cartridge and he was cut at 1.75" and luckily my very smallest size of Winter Wonderland face stamps (from Peachy Keen Stamps) fit him perfectly. I also added lots of faux stitching with my Gellyroll pens. The darling sentiment and dinosaur are from Emma's new All Around Birthday Time stamp set and the circle it is stamped on is the circle die from her Scallop & Stitched Circle Die set.

I also wanted to announce the winner from my stop on the My Creative Time Blog Hop.

The winner is:

TyTynNiyasmom

she said: What a cute banner! I love all the details you put into it. Candace

 I have already contacted her and the All Around Accessories set will be on its way to her VERY soon.

Thanks for stopping by today. Make it a beautiful day! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

*Pop Up Neighborhood Cricut cartridge
*Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge
*My Creative Time stamps - All Around Birthday Time
*My Creative Time Dies - Scalloped & Stitched Circle Die
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Winter Woodland Faces
*Sakura Gellyroll Medium point pens in black and white
*Versamarker

19 comments:

  1. This is so cute my friend. I love it. Especially all the faux stitching that you did.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable card. That boy in the basket is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cheerful, Glora! Wonderful job!

    ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and colorful, Glora! VERY creative and clever!! Nicely done, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever to add the boy to your hot air balloon, Glora! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every little detail on this one is perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How super cute!!! Great job! tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card! nice use of colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Glora I LOVE this. Your nephew will adore it! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww this is adorable! love the hot air balloon! great job and thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness this is so stinkin cute. I love the hot air balloon. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card! It is so bright and fun. He is going to love it!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on winning the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on winning this week!!! This is ADORABLE too!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm soo happy that I won!! Thanks soo much!


    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are Amazing Glora!!! This is totally & completely over the top cute!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think this is my FAVORITE card yet!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

>