Saturday, October 15, 2011

Everyday Cricut Day 3

This is a copy of my 3rd day project over on Everyday Cricut. If you have seen it wonderful, this is just a repeat, if not... ENJOY :).

Hello, wonderful Everyday Cricut Fans. This is Glora from Glora's Crafts and I am having so much fun being your Guest Designer this week. You are awesome fans. Thanks for your sweet comments. I've loved reading every single one.

Today I want to share a few things that I LOVE. First of all if you are not a Disney fan, I apologize in advance. I am a total Disney nut and love everything about it. I also love Core'dinations cardstock. I love the texture, the colors and the way it cuts in my Cricut! I am addicted to twine and ribbon of all sorts. The more the better. And I absolutely LOVE My Creative Time stamps and dies. True, I am on Emma's design team, but I would honestly LOVE these stamps and dies even if I weren't. Emma has an AMAZING eye for detail and design and I fell in love with her stamps the instant I saw the first sets that she was releasing.

And so with a little history of some things that I love, here is my card for today:


I cut Mickey in a chocolate brown instead of black because I wanted to keep with my fall colors. All of the paper is Core'dinations except for the card base and the peach (skin) color. Mickey is from the Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge and this beautiful leaf frame is cut at 5.25 inches from the Pooh and Friends cartridge. Even if you are not a Disney fan, these cartridges have a lot of extras images, frames, and such that you can make some beautiful projects with.


For the sentiment I used This and That by My Creative Time. I also used the Stitched Oval Die by My Creative Time. This die fits so many sentiments perfectly!!! I keep reaching for it over and over again.

I added a couple of brads and a little bit of twine along with a little doodling with my white gel pen and I was finished.

If you are a total Disney nut like me and would like to see a couple of my favorite Disney cards I will give you a link. I have a fun Mickey jack-o-lantern HERE and a cute Mickey Snowman HERE.

Card Recipe:

Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge
Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge
My Creative Time stamps - This and That
My Creative Time Dies - Stitched Oval
Twine from Trendy Twine
Eyelets
Sakura White Gellyroll Pen

1 comment:

>