Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Robot Card

This is a card that I had started for the last Market Street Stamps sketch and just didn't end up having time to get it finished before the deadline. It is also the be-lated birthday card of my awesome brother in law. I had a lot of fun with this as I thought the cute birthday hat on the For All it's Worth stamp set by Market Street Stamps fit Robo Star perfectly.


I colored Robo Star up with my Copic markers and added some accents with my Sakura Gellyroll Pen. The orange paper isn't patterned paper but it is actually stamped with a really pretty background stamp called Cane by Market Street Stamps. The perfect birthday sentiment is from Wow! So Many Candles by My Creative Time. The little cogs were cut from the Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge and I made the bolts myself using George and Basic Shapes and my Gypsy.

I hope you are having a terrific day! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge
George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge
Gypsy
My Creative Time - Wow! So Many Candles
Market Street Stamps - For All it's Worth
Market Street Stamps - Robo Star
Market Street Stamps - Cane
Copic Ciao Markers
Sakura White Gellyroll Pen

18 comments:

  1. Very Very cute My friend. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest little robot. Love that background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Glora,This card is soooo CUTE!I LOVE your sweet little robot and your COLORING "AMAZING" SUPER SUPER job my friend,I always adore your projects.Have a great day!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I can finally leave you a comment!AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Glora! I love that little robot! Great job coloring it too! I'm also quite impressed with the bolts you designed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Miss Glora, this is ADORABLE!!!!!! GREAT JOB Missy!;)
    Big HUGE HUGS,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "machine" look is super popular right now! That card is amazing, as always! And robots... what boy doesn't love robots? Another fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable! I love the bolts that you made! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card Glora! I'm loving that background stamp. I'm definitely thinking about getting that one. :) Great job on coloring. And I love the added accent of the gears on the side. Love it!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute little guy! Love the colors too. Nice job!

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's so cute! Love the gears on the side to tie into the robot idea. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! Love your coloring..fantastic!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally love your card Glora. You always get those background stamps so perfect that I would never know that it is a stamp!!!! Love the crogs and the bolts. The robot is super cool and you colored him perfect:) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on the coloring I love the little robot guy.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome masculine card. I love how you colored and highlighted the robo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMgosh Glora! This is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh Glora, he is tooo cute!!! Very cute on the cuteness factor!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

>