Thursday, October 20, 2011

MCT October Stamp Release Sneak #4

Hi My Creative Time friends. We are on our last day of sneak peeks and the new release blog hop will be tomorrow!!! For our final set we are all showcasing a set called All Around Birthday Time. This set coordinates with the Scalloped & Stitched Circle dies. I makes lots of birthday cards and I'm loving this set.

Here is my card for today:


The sentiment and smaller pirate flag are from the new All Around Birthday Time. The bigger flag is from the All Around Accessories set. I just added a little hand cut flag pole to it. I also used Emma's Scallop & Stitched Circle set. This darling octopus is from the Sea Animals set by Market Street Stamps. His eye patch is just one of the scallop's from Emma's scallop circle die and that hat is from the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge (it normally goes with the octopus on that cartridge). The black pattern on the white paper is the Bit of Burlap background stamp by Market Street Stamps. 

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win some AWESOME prizes during Sneak peek week with a total of "6" winners to be announced during Friday's Stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/the rest on the design teams blogs for a chance! These are prizes you do NOT want to miss out on!!

 1. SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!

 2. Just comment on ALL of the designers blogs EVERYDAY during Sneaky Peek week!  THAT's ALL you have to do to qualify for the giveaways!;)

All winners will "randomly" get chosen and Emma will announce all six winners on Friday, October 21st @ 12am pst in her video during the release & blog hop of this AMAZING new stamp collection! GOOD LUCK! Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)


I had lots of fun making this card for the All Around Birthday Time sneak peek. I also wanted to use some Market Street Stamps so I could enter it for the current challenge over at Market Street Stamps blog. The challenge is to make a birthday or anniversary card using Market Street Stamps. I think this awesome birthday set of Emma's worked just right with these Market Street Stamps. These peachy tinted stamps work so well together! Anyway, it is their anniversary week and they have lots of fun stuff going on so drop on by and play along. 

I'm super excited to see what awesome goodies Emma and the rest of the design team came up with for this set. Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow for the My Creative Time October release blog hop :).

Items Used:

Create a Critter Cricut cartridge (pirate hat)
My Creative Time stamps - All Around Birthday Time
My Creative Time stamps - All Around Accessories
My Creative Time Dies - Scallop & Stitched Circle 
Market Street Stamps - Sea Animals
Market Street Stamps - Bit of Burlap
Patterned Paper for octopus - DCWV - Citrus Stack
Black glittery paper - Core'dinations
Gold glitter paper - from JoAnn's (no company name was listed)
Tim Holtz Distress Inks for inking

76 comments:

  1. Hey there matey - cool card! What a cute little octopus with an eyepatch too. You always add the best litle details. Thanks for sharing.

    coupondenise at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this set already! I can't wait to see the entire release. Great job:)

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck! Too stinkin cute again! I run out of words for you cuz they are aleays cute! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little pirate octopus is just the cutest! I love how you used the stamp sets to create your scene!
    Tracy
    jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card,Glora!! :) I love the adorable octupus and the glitter!!! So cute!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable pirate octopus :) Sooo cute!!

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set!! Can't wait to see all the new releases. Great Card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Glora,This card is just way too CUTE!SUPER SUPER job my friend,I LOVE all the COOL details,AMAZING as always!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute, love the glitter and the way you did the eye patch!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is absolutely adorable just love it!





    debz831 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it!!! hmm - so many awesome releases lately - WANT it all :) Doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww I love your super cute octopus pirate. Love all the detail....glitter, eye patch, pirate hat ect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glora!! This is so adorable!!
    You did a fab job!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card the sentiment will go great with my imagine Buccaneer Cartridge. woohoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovin' all that sparkle! This release is gonna be gooood.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glora, this is so stinkin' cute!!! I love how you put the flag on a flagpole, and your little pirate octopus is adorable! The gold looks so striking too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card Glora! Love the octopus!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling! I am so in love with my creative time stamps my first order should be here today. I was one of the ones requesting all around birthday can't wait! And for the record I'm so devoted to mtc that I am posting all my comments from my cell phone because it won't work from my laptop! :) Lenae

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute!!! LOVE that little face!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute- a pirate octopus! Love his flags and eye patch :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this set!!! Very cute card Glora. Always need ideas for boys and this is a winner. Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great job! Love the octopus!!!



    www.fun4me-afrye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love that pirate flag. I see you guys using it alot, and I can't wait to get it!
    Valarie
    snowboundstamper@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, I Love your Card! My Grandsons next Party theme is going to be Pirates. This would be perfect. I Love that Stamp Set. Thanks for Sharing! I'm a follower. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Perfect! Super cute. Great job.tfs
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  26. This card is so super cute! I love the glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome card, I love it such a great idea for a birthday boy card!!!!

    alvinadiaz@msn.com
    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very cute!! Great idea for the patch on his eye! I wish I could think of things like that.

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  29. The week of sneaks totally flew by! Looks like Emma's release is going to be awesome! YOUR card is adorable, you always add so many fun details. LOVE the background stamp, the priate flag and sentiment. The octopus is adorable too Glora. Can't wait till tomorrow! Hugs, and thanks for such a great week of inspiring projects.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Arrrrgh! Hand over all your gold! (I'm gonna need it to get everything on my wish list--LOL) Super cute card Glora! Love the gold accent. Can't wait to see this set. I love making birthday cards too. Great job this week :)

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  31. This week you are rocking it with your projects:) I really like this set too:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card! Loving the little octopus and the font on the stamp.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a clever idea...way cute! Great card :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW! Great card, love it all and way to mix stamps!

    Debbie B.

    ReplyDelete
  35. So cute. Love the background stamp, perfect use to create that scene.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ahoy Matey!! You really combined a lot of different products to create a really cohesive project. Love the eye patch idea. The glitter paper is perfect for this card

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute pirate card. Great details.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  38. such a cute card! love the pirate octopus! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  39. Glora, this is super cute! That octopus is darling...I'm just loving that cute hat...love the detail you put into this! I have loved all the projects this week!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my gosh how cute and clever is this? I love it!! I love the design of your card too!! Great Job Glora!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. How creative to use the scallop punch to make the pirate hat on your octopus! So adorable. Love this birthday stamp set! Magnificient!!!!I can see using this set over and over again! It will be a great investment into my stamp collection! Great job, Glora!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Adorable card. I like how you made the pirate page. Thank you for sharing.

    brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. what a cute card! your pirate-octupus is just too cute!!! TFS

    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/ ***check out the giveaway going on at scrapping spot!!!***

    lkgra@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love your card May have to borrow your design I have a grandson turning 6 in a couple weeks TFS
    Hugs janet

    ReplyDelete
  45. How cute is this!! Love the little octopus with his eye patch and hat. LOL Love your projects this week, Glora!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow, this card is adorable! Love that pirate octopus..and those round stamps are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very cute pirate octopus card!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Glora ... this little guy is a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great card for a little guy! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  50. The is sooo cute. Arrgghh! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Awww, such a cute pirate octopus! Love all the stamps too! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  52. Do you have boys? Your projects look like boys would love them and I always struggle to find something for them. Loving this release!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Perfect!!!!!!!

    TFS

    Alina
    alina.luis@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Glora this is ADORABLE!!! It turned out perfect!!! Think I may have to take a look at MST for the background stamp, that's really cool! I am soo happy that Emma did this set, I was really hoping for something like this!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is soooo stinkin' cute!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Fun card! Love the sparkle and shine!

    Emily (coolcricutcreations at yahoo dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi Glora!
    Your card is so ADORABLE! I love everything you create! Thanks for sharing :)

    Suzanne
    suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Super fun ! Great details on this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. This is a fantastic Pirate card. I'm loving the images and have to say loving that shiny gold paper. :) Great job!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Cute little octopus pirate.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great card for a little boy, nice job. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Adorable card and great sneak peek at this birthday set, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  63. This card is so adorable. Can't wait to see full release.

    Gabriela

    gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Super SUPER cute card Glora!! I love all the details you did! The glittery paper is awesome! I also love that background stamp!! You are always telling me I'm killing you with the Imagine (which I know you would love hee hee) but you are KILLING me with Market Street background stamps!! Oh my I want them ALL!!!!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  65. this is sooo CUTE,I wish I had a boy to give this too, so I could "lift" it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. Great card! Love all the sparkle!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. Oh my gosh, Glora!! This is so adorable!!! I love how you used the glitter and yet it is still masculine!!

    ReplyDelete

>