Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday -"No Tricks Just Treats"

Today we have all made treat containers over at the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge Blog. We hope you will make a fun Halloween treat container and join in the challenge.

 This little milk carton was donated for our use from Regina at The Cutting Cafe and is called the Halloween and Fall Milk Carton Set. I don't have any other machine for electronic cuts other than my Cricut, but there was a pdf file and I just printed it off on patterned paper and cut it out by hand. It was super easy to cut out by hand, just straight lines and some scoring.


The little sucker and candy corn images are also from The Cutting Cafe, they are from a printable stamp set called Halloween Treats Just For You. The pretty crinkle ribbon is by Patsy at the Prairie Bird Boutique. The orange trick or treat circle is the Stitched Circle die by My Creative Time. The little starburst shape is a die from the Build a Banner Kit by My Creative Time and the sentiment is from the Mixed Holiday Sentiments by My Creative Time.


I hope you will stop by the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge Blog and see what all the other ladies have in store for you. I also hope that you will participate in the challenge. Regina from The Cutting Cafe has sponsored this challenge with 3 cut files. Patsy from the Prairie Bird Boutique is also sponsoring this challenge with a bundle of shabby crinkle ribbon. I hope you get a chance to play along in the challenge. Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

My Creative Time - Scallop & Stitched Circle Die
My Creative Time - Build a Banner Kit
My Creative Time - Mixed Holiday Greetings
The Cutting Cafe - Halloween Treats Just For You
The Cutting Cafe - Halloween and Fall Milk Carton Set
Crinkle Ribbon by Patsy at the Prairie Bird Boutique
Copic Markers
Crystal Stickles

18 comments:

  1. Great job with the milk carton, and Regina's little candy files;) I love that you used yellow as the dominant color, it is nice to see other colors used for Halloween. Another wonderful job with the challenge Glora. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute lil Milk Carton!!! I really love that ribbon...so shimmery and pretty! And your topper is super cute too! Awesome job Glora!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your milk carton Glora.So cute. Thanks for saying how you made it as had wondered if cutting files were the same as ?SVG..and if I don't have SCAL how I would use it?
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very nice Glora. I love the color of the patterned paper you used.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I only have my cricut too and no SCAL. Guess I will have to try the pdf file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Glora,FANTASTIC job with your milk carton,SO CUTE!I LOVE the colors,they are 2 of my Favorites and great details!SUPER job as always my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute! I love the fun paper you used and the crinkle ribbon looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your milk carton!! The paper you used and ribbon look great! I would love to decorate one of these cartons up sometime.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cutest milk carton I've ever seen!:) Love this sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love the yellow ribbon, So pretty! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Glora, great job on this challenge! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little treat...such a great idea with the milk carton. Loving the ribbon again!!! :)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Glora!! I love your milk carton! I'm behind on getting to see what you've been making the last couple of weeks so I went back over some of your older post and wanted to say you are just so awesome! Love all your projects! Thanks for inspiring me! Love ya! Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the milk carton. I love the paper that you used. Very cute!

    Hugs!
    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your little milk carton is just adorable, Glora! I can't believe you hand cut that - very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi glora sweet milk carton :)i like your paper choice for this it has a happy candy corn feel to it :) have a super day!

    ReplyDelete

>