Monday, October 17, 2011

Tanner Turkey is a Cutie

If you are looking for the My Creative Time Sneak Peek #1 scroll down or click HERE.

I made this card using the current Peachy Keen Challenge sketch. And I just had to use the darling Tanner Turkey from the newest Peachy Keen release. I was lucky enough to win him and LOVE him so much. If I wouldn't have won him I definitely would have bought him!!! This little cutie was drawn by the sweet and talented Lorie Souther of (The Thinkin' Spot). If you haven't seen the new stamps she drew you definitely need to stop by the Peachy Keen store and take a look.

I tried something a little different when I colored him up. I started with some high quality kraft cardstock as my coloring base. I kind of like how the fibers on the kraft cardstock show through. It was a fun experiment. I also colored him up like I would have in grade school. We always used bright colors on the tail feathers so red, orange and yellow it was. Oh yes and he is also on an Action Wobble and looks SO cute wobbling around.


I hope to see you tomorrow for another sneak peek from My Creative Time's 11th stamp release. Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

Peachy Keen Stamps - Country Bumpkin stamps- Tanner Turkey
Action Wobble
BoBunny Double Dot paper
Copics
Glossy Accents
Sakura White Gellyroll

8 comments:

  1. Ack! He is too cute! I love the way he looks on the kraft cardstock too. Awesome job! -deegeescraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW he turned out so cute. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that turkey!! Love the border on the side of the card too...is that a punch?
    Tracy
    jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Glora this card is amazing! LOVE Tanner, you did a fabulous job coloring. I really like the Kraft effect. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanner Turkey makes me smile!! :D Fabulous job on the coloring...may need to "borrow" that idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME job with this card to,I LOVE the Tanner Turkey,TO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin' cute!!! Look forward to being on Cathy's Birthday blog hop with you.

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glora your turkey is absolutely adorable!! I'd have to display this card for all to see!!!

    ReplyDelete

>