Monday, October 24, 2011

Peachy Keen Connection Halloween Card Swap

Hello sweet crafting friends. Today I'm sharing wonderful Peachy Keen creations that were NOT made by me, but that I received in an awesome Halloween card swap I participated in over on the Peachy Keen Connection. All I have to say is THANK YOU so much Miss Lorie Souther (The Thinkin' Spot), for putting the swap together and being such an amazing HOSTESS!!!! This swap was AMAZING! Below I will show you the five cards that I received in exchange for 5 of THIS same card that I will link to HERE.

So here we go... If the person who made the card left a name and or blog then I will share that along with their picture so you can see what other beautiful creations they make.


This Jeepers Creepers card was made by Saundra of Luv Scrapping Together. I'm a huge fan of Saundra's she makes beautiful and detailed creations. Don't you love the details on this darling monster card?!! I know I do, embossing, glitter, glossy accents, inking, you name it!


This little darling was made by Andrea Asher and her blog is called A Pink Rose. The little details on this one are so fun. That little spider is dangling down and of course I love the darling faces on the pumpkins. And that bat bow tie that the bear is wearing is total genius. I love it!


This darling card was made by Dawn Gail and is a shaped easel card that is held up with that pretty rosette. It is so cute! I just love how the witch is wearing nail polish a ring and everything. These ladies really added those amazing finishing touches to these cards.


I don't know who made this one because they didn't include their name, but I love it. Those happy lashes faces just make me smile and I love the placement of the bat and sentiment. Plus the ghost and sentiment are PERFECTLY outlined in Stickles. This is a pocket card  and I love it. If you are the maker of this card, let me know and I will add your name and a link to your blog if you have one :).

And last, but MOST definitely not least is this beauty...


I don't know who made this card either, but it is SO cool. The image is colored and there is a shadow around the image and under some of the words. The edges are inked up and then the whole center piece is covered in glossy accents or a similar sort of product. It is SO neat. And then of course there is just the beautiful clean design of it too. So, once again, if you are the one who made this card send me your name and/or blog address and I will link you right on up.

Aren't these all AMAZING?! I just LOVE looking at these and I don't think I'm going to be able to part with them they will just have to stay here and give me added inspiration.

This was my first card swap and thanks to Lorie, everything went beautifully. I would definitely join in one of these again, especially if it was put together this well !!!! Thanks again Lorie and thanks to all of you talented ladies who joined in the fun too! Hugs- Glora

12 comments:

  1. Wow! These cards are all so cute.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all adorable. I may have to join in the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glora,That is sooo COOL,and LOVE the idea!These cards are all FANTASTIC,Have a SUPER day my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the teddy bear, but the ribbon is not in the right place.

    Plastic card printing
    Plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, such great details in all of them!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Thanks so much for sharing these, Glora!!! Sorry about those who didn't include their name. I asked and asked, but sometimes people just forget. I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap. So did I, and I'm still drooling over all the wonderful creations. Thanks again for sharing!

    Love ya!
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun swap...such cute cards! I should do that next time. Gotta add that to the never ending list LOL

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glora I would never be able to part with these either. They are all so adorable. Have fun admiring them! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swaps can be so much fun! I keep forgetting about that PKConnection. I have to get over there and play.
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my MCT card.
    Hugs,
    Linda
    Scrapcat Cards by Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! I loved all of my cards and had so much fun participating in this swap! Have fun with your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww! Thank you for the shout out, Glora! I plan on posting mine later this week and guess what?! I received one of your cards and I love it!! You did a fabulous job!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many cute cards!! I got some amazing cards, too!! (I also got that bear one) I'm so glad I was a part of this swap! :)

    ReplyDelete

>