Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MCT October Stamp Release Sneak #3

Hello My Creative Time friends. We are already at sneak peek #3. Can you believe it? Today we are going to showcase the new set called XL Label Borders. This set is AWESOME! You know that beautiful XL Label Die, well this set gives you four more beautiful border options to use with it. The Whimsical Calendar Days set gave you one border for this die and this set gives you four more options. I've made either a small shape card or a gift tag using each of these new borders. There are also a hand full of other sentiment stamps that work really well for little gift tags or cards.


This one was a single line outline border. The sentiment is from the You're My Best Buddy stamp set. And the awesome Santa coat is from the All Around Accessories set.


For this gift tag, I used the single line border stamp in addition to a beautiful snow flake border stamp. I heat embossed the snowflakes with a pretty embossing tinsel. The snowman is also from the All Around Accessories set.


Here is the back of one of the tags so you can see the To: and From: stamps that also come with the XL Label Border stamp set.


This one is a mini shape card made with the XL Label Die. I've done a tutorial on this type of card before and will leave a link to it for you. I used the darling confetti border. This border is so cute. I accented some of the confetti pieces with a glitter gel pen. The For You! sentiment is from this XL Label Border stamp set and the darling little dinosaur is from the All Around Accessories stamp set.

And here is the last one...


Yes, that is right a perfectly stitched border. I seriously LOVE these fun border for the XL Label Die. These give you so many options for this die. And as far as the die goes, I can't say enough good about it. I've found that this die works beautifully for: gift tags, mini-cards, accents to a regular card, scrapbooking (journaling tag or embellishment) and I've even used it to make a banner! I LOVE this die and so I really love the extra options on dressing it up.

Here is a picture of this same mini-card showing what it looks like opened up (on the left) and what it looks like closed up (on the right). It is the perfect size for a little note accompanying a present.


If you don't know how to make a shape card out of a die, you can click HERE and it will direct you to a post I have with a short video that demonstrates making shape cards out of dies.

Sorry this post was so long but I just had to try out all of the border options and thought that you might want to see all of them as well.

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!



Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win some AWESOME prizes during Sneak peek week with a total of "6" winners to be announced during Friday's Stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/the rest on the design teams blogs for a chance! These are prizes you do NOT want to miss out on!!

1. SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!

2. Just comment on ALL of the designers blogs EVERYDAY during Sneaky Peek week! THAT's ALL you have to do to qualify for the giveaways!;)

All winners will "randomly" get chosen and Emma will announce all six winners on Friday, October 21st @ 12am pst in her video during the release & blog hop of this AMAZING new stamp collection! GOOD LUCK! Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)

Thanks for stopping by today. I can't wait to see what Emma and the rest of the design team came up with! Have a wonderful day! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

My Creative Time stamps - XL Label Borders
My Creative Time stamps - All Around Accessories
My Creative Time stamps - You're My Best Buddy
My Creative Time stamps - Anyday Crossword and Bingo
My Creative Time Dies - XL Label Die
Copic Markers
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Sakura Gellyroll Pen
Glitter Gel Pen
Twine from The Twinery
Eyelets
Snow Writer
Glitter

77 comments:

  1. Such awesome projects you have here...
    Great images and love those tags....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome tags my friend. Love all the details on each and every one of them.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! Love the details! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS job with all your CUTE tags,TO SWEET Glora!AWESOME project,I LOVE them all.Have a SUPER day my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness ... you have me convinced :) I definitely will be getting this stamp set!! Great cards and tags!!

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome!! on so many levels of excitement!!! love this die and these perfect stamp set!! doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so many great tags and cards!! love that you stampsed one border and then stamped the other border ontop of it and heat embossed it great job
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  8. what awesome projects! I love them all! thanks so much for all the tips and info! I will definitely make these! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome projects Glora...your the second blog I have visited and I think you have me shopping on Friday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always such great thought and design in your projects Glora! You are so creative and talented. Thank you for all your inspiration sweet lady! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun and cute tags! I love the puffy/sparkly trim on the suit! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Glora I love all the tags and cards. You did a super job on all of them. Can't wait to get my stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable bunch!!! Great job!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW,Glora...these are all so awesome!! I love every single one!! You did a beautiful job!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really like that you added glossy accents on the eyes! Small touches like that make a huge difference! Amazing job !

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never really thought about or felt a need to have a die like this but you've really changed my mind on that. These tags are so cute! I've got to watch you video to get a better idea of the size/dimensions of them and of course if I get the die then I'm going to want the border stamps too- now see what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My wallet is crying uncle!! I need that die and the Whimsical Calendar set and now you come out with borders to match?? I am in so much trouble with this new release!
    Tracy
    jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you have been busy, girl! Each of your tags and your card are so adorable! Fantastic way to showcase all of the borders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am Loving the XL Label Borders. Your Tags are Great. Love them!!! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your tags are so cute!! I need this die! :)

    fun4me-afrye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great tags I love them all!!! TFS

    alvinadiaz@msn.com
    alvinascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Thanks for showing all the borders! Such great tags! I'm going to do these for the holidays. Luv the star and snowflake borders!

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all the different options with this set. I may just have to take your idea for gift tags and make some for the gifts for my husband's office this Christmas. All your creations are soooo cute!

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love these tags. Thanks for the tutorial on the card also. I may use this for my tags for my craft sale items Hmmmmmm..... Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. just terrific!! I love the tags and the card! i think this santa suit is my favorite!!!

    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/ ***check out the giveaway going on at scrapping spot!!!***

    ReplyDelete
  26. This die is very versatile, love all your tags. They are so sweet!, Hugz,Kim

    (kimscrapper) on YT

    ReplyDelete
  27. I had no idea this die and the stamps could be so versatile! Love them all, thanks for showing them all to us.

    Debbie B
    http:// workinscrappinmomof4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. These tags are just awesome and so fun!! Lots of possibilities here!! Great Job and love the colors you picked!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just love your gift tags... I absolutely need the die and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great job I love the gift tags and love to see a project that is really handy for gift giving!
    Deb C
    dsc105@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. those are really great tags! very fun.
    Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just love all your tags and I like how you made a card from that die cut. TFS
    shesasassylady at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your cute, cute tags!!! OMG...they are all so pretty!!! Oh, and thanks so much for the link to how to make a card from a die!!! I need that! Have a great day my friend!!!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ok..I don't even know where to start..cuteness overload!!!!! What a great job showcasing each stamp. I LOVE this set. If I hadn't toally wanted it before, I sure would now. Nice job my friend :)

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the card craft paper.. CUTE CUTE!!!!
    TFS!!!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute projects Glora!!! I Love what you did with Santa's coat & the little dinnie is sooo cute, great job on everything!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute--the borders really add.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Omgoodness, you have been busy. Awesome tags and love that mini card. Fabulous!!
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. supper cute tags. I love your card.can you please, please, please. Do a how to video on your card:)
    Thanks
    Evie O

    ReplyDelete
  40. Darling tags, love the boarder stamps with the XL die.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful tags and mini cards :)

    Emily (coolcricutcreations at yahoo dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  42. WOW Glora you did an amazing job on all your projects!! TFS all the borders :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great job on all your projects. Thank You for showing so many options and all of the stamps in this set. Looks like a gotta have item :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Super creative way to use the dies. Great projects, love the santa suit.

    ReplyDelete
  45. OMG! These are the cutest tags/cards! Love them! Can't wait to see the whole release!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. These are such cute tags and cards!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. So cute! I just love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your projects are the best. Looks like these label borders make quick work for accenting cards and labels. They just add that finishing touch. I always love stitching and this makes quick work.

    ReplyDelete
  49. You make the best projects ever. These tags are so pretty, and there is so much detail. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that border stamp!! I know that these are gift tags, but really Glora you can hang them on your Christmas tree for decorations. That is just a suggestions, but anything you do with them will be awesome:) You are so inspiring my sweet friend, and I just adore you. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow Gloria, these are some great tags and thanks for the demo on how to do the card option with the die. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Glora, these are wonderful!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  52. Absolutely adorable!! I especially love the Santa Suit card!

    ReplyDelete
  53. WOW!! thanks for all the sneaks!! I really want the XL die now :)

    everything you made was so super cute!

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. These die would be prefect for xmas gifts pkgs....and the TO and From is exactly what I need for mine....and of course the dies too....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  55. These are all so totally awesome!! Thanks for the link to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  56. absolutely adorable--all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love these labels. They are completely adorable. I'm also loving the XL Die and the matching borders. So cute!!!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Awesome tags for Christmas, You did a great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love your tags!! I have th XL die, now I just gotta get these gorgeous stamps. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Cute tags with the large die cut of Emma's. I enjoyed your video on how to make a card out of those die cuts. I am going to try it. Thanks for sharing.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  61. These cards are so adorable. This is a great die.

    Gaby

    Gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love your tags! They are so darn cute. Thanks for sharing.

    coupondenise at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love how versitile this die is and the borders are perfect!

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wow Glora!!! These cards and tags are sooo FABULOUS!!! Every single card/tag has a different and amazing look. Fantastic job!!!! I'm so excited to get these new stamps...thank you for sharing all of your wonderful projects :)

    Suzanne
    suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Your projects are all cuter than the one before! Love all the many ways you can use this!. Thanks you for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I must have the stitched die border stamp set! All of your cards and tags are wonderful! And thank you for putting the link on how to make the dies into a card shape. I can't wait to watch that video! SO SUPER USER FRIENDLY!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Adorable tag and card. Thank you for sharing.

    brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Glora these are adorable thanks for sharing your creativity Can hardly wait for the release!
    Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  69. All of your tags are super cute! I love how everything works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  70. All of these are TERRIFIC!!!!!!!

    Great job showing off the new releases

    Alina
    alina.luis@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. These are ALL soo perfect! Love how you used the die to make them cards! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete

>