Monday, October 3, 2011

LINK UP and Day 2 of My Guest Designer Week over at Everyday Cricut

Once again, I just wanted to share my projects from my guest designer week over at Everyday Cricut ! Wow what an awesome opportunity that was. I'm truly blessed. If you've seen this great, if not I hope you enjoy it.

I wanted you all to have a chance to link up anything you've made for fall if you would like. I also want to remind you that the Whimsical Wednesday Halloween Blog Hop is coming up Friday night, October 7th at 7:00 pm EST.  Okay, I think that is it, the fall project link up will be at the bottom of this post. And now onto the repeat post....

Today I'm back with a fall gift bag.


This cute bag is from the Plantin' Schoolbook Cricut cartridge that came with my Expression. The beautiful fall leaf is from the Straight From the Nest Cricut cartridge.

The awesome stitched circle and scallop at the top of the bag are a die set from My Creative Time (Scallop and Stitched Circle Die set). The beautiful fall sentiment inside the stitched circle comes from the All Around Halloween stamp set by My Creative Time. The leaf in the very middle is just a punch I have had around for a long time.

For the pattern on the leaf and the bag I used a beautiful background stamp by Market Street Stamps. The background stamp is called Cane. I stamped the bag (before assembling) and the leaf with the background stamp (using Versamark Ink). Then I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. I always love the shine and texture this can add to a project.

I hand stitched and gathered together some cream ribbon and then attached it with some adhesive along the inside at the top just to dress it up a bit. Then last of all I finished it off with just a little bit of rafia for that final fall touch.

Bag Recipe:

Plantin' Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
Straight From the Nest Cricut Cartridge
My Creative Time stamps - All Around Halloween
My Creative Time Dies - Scallop and Stitched Circle
Market Street Stamps - Cane background stamp
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Clear Embossing Powder
Embossing Heat Gun
Leaf punch
Ribbon
Rafia

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely bag; love it!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this bag. So cute.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora this came out great. What a great bag to give a gift in. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete

>