Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Sweetest Halloween Pumpkin EVER!!!

Hello sweet crafting friends. Today I'm going to share a couple of cards that I made with some digi images that my friend Cindy of Cindy's Little Creations made. Cindy is super talented and I'm so proud of her and the beautiful designs that she has been making. Cindy had shared some images for me to use and I love them!!! Stop by HERE to see other creations that Cindy has made. You will not be disappointed she is amazing!

Now, I really am a novice at coloring with Copics but have some and I love how they look so I used them anyway (although I will admit that it took me FOREVER to do up these two images). I only have 36 markers that came in a set and I have actually found that it makes for some difficulty in blending since the colors are not as close in color as I would like, but for now they work. Don't pay too close of attention to my coloring, just enjoy the beautiful digi's for what they are :). I would also like to thank my friend Kate for some tips on working with digi's and Cindy gave me some awesome pointers too. Thanks ladies!

Here is my first card and I'm totally in LOVE with this pumpkin, I think she is the sweetest Halloween pumpkin EVER!!!!


Isn't she too cute?!!! I really LOVE her!!! Great job on this digi Cindy!!! I added some accent doodles to the image after I colored it with the Copics and then I also added some glossy accents to the eyes, nose and tooth. The black piece was cut from the Shall We Dance Cricut cartridge and I faux stitched around it with a white gel pen. The beautiful crinkle ribbon is by Patsy at The Prairie Bird Boutique. The darling green pattern on the green paper is an awesome background stamp by Market Street Stamps. It is called Punched Tin and I love how it looks on there. And last but not least the absolutely perfect sentiment for this cute pumpkin is from the All Around Halloween stamp set by My Creative Time.

Here is my second card using another digi by Cindy...


I think that kitty peeking out is just too darn cute!!!! For this one, I colored it with Copics and then cut it out. I printed a second copy on the blue background so I could glue my image down and still have the cute swirlies and such on the pumpkins and still have a dark starry sky. I added more doodling with my white gel pen and glossy accents on the cats eyes and nose. I used Emma's Stitched Oval Die and a sentiment from her Mixed Holiday Sentiments. A little bit of twine and inking and my card was done.

I hope you enjoyed these and thanks again Cindy. These were so much fun to work with!!!

Also make sure to join us for some sneak peeks with My Creative Time starting on Monday :)! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

*Shall We Dance Cricut cartridge
*Cindy's Little Creations Digi Stamps
*My Creative Time stamps - All Around Halloween
*My Creative Time stamps - Mixed Holiday Sentiments
*My Creative Time Dies - Stitched Oval Die
*Market Street Stamps - Punched Tin
*Crinkle Ribbon from The Prairie Bird Boutique
*Twine from The Twinery
*Sakura White Gellyroll Pen
*Copics
*Glossy Accents
*Adhesive Rhinestones

18 comments:

  1. SO SUPER CUTE!!! That pumpkin face is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! I am starting to get into my digi images more and more. Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job on the coloring of these oh so cute digi images!!! I love Cindy's digi's...they are all so dang cute!!! Cute cards Glora!!!!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so super cute Glora! I know what you mean about that cute little pumpkin, I totally fell in love with it when I saw it. Great job! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute cards! I don't know what a "digi stamp" is yet, but I'm off to look. I have copics too, but have been too chicken to use them. Maybe that can be our next lesson??? LOL

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Card cards! That is such a sweet pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great job you did on this Glora! Novice....Fantastic coloring. You and Cindy are both super talented! Have a great night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did an awesome job! Love them both!
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are you talking about Novice. Girl you did a totally AWESOME job coloring Cindy's Digi. This really looks amazing my friend, you did Cindy's Digi justice.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Copic coloring looks perfect to me! I have not been brave enough to get any yet. :) Those images are adorable. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. well between you and me - I'd never notice the different between a pro and a novice - yours is awesome!! I though am a baby novice and I hope one day (soon) i can make mine look good.. lol doris
    parkernana5 At cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable, Glora! I think your coloring looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Glora,Your cards are just AMAZING!SUPER job with coloring my digi's "BEAUTIFUL",I TOTALLY LOVE them!FANTASTIC job as always my friend!Have a GREAT day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is awesome! You did an awesome job coloring and Cindy's digi is ADORABLE! Grest job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute cute cute cards! Love that pumpkin. Fantastic job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did a great job on both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE!!!! I love how you didn't add too much to the first card so that the pumpkin was the focus! GENIUS idea on printing the image on the blue! You are so inspiring!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Glora! Totally adorable! I love what you have done with Cindy's digis. Your coloring is fantastic. It is so vibrant. That Market Street background stamp is so pretty too. I am trying to catch up on post that I missed and could not comment on. I am sorry I have missed out on these.

    ReplyDelete

>