Here is my banner. I had so much fun making it. ALL of the cuts are from the Kate's ABC cartridge, butterflies, letters, and background shape.
The butterflies have darling Peachy Keen faces from the Critter Faces stamp sets and the beautiful Love and Hope stamps from a stamp set called Race for a Cure by Emma at My Creative Time. And Below is one more close up of the bottom butterfly. The wings are spritzed with a glimmer mist.
Patsy from the Prairie Bird Boutique (click on here name for a link to her store). She will be giving one winner their choice of one bundle of Shabby Crinkle Ribbon.
Babbette from The Kraft Outlet (click on her name for a link to her store). The Kraft Outlet has generously donated their “Inspiration Play Pack”; This is a collection of The Kraft Outlet's top selling items valued at over $45. The play pack comes with 10 yards each of the red and brown baker’s twine, an assortment of 50 of the plain and grungy tags, an 8 sheet assortment of their cardstock and text weight papers, an 8 envelope assortment, one sheet of Kraft labels, a set of their vintage dictionary pages, 1 yard of black twill tape and a CD full of 100 graphics and backgrounds.
In addition the Kraft Outlet is offering 10% off all purchases made during the ENTIRE month of July. All you need to do is enter the code JULY10 at checkout.
The grand prize for the blog hop is a Gypsy, donated by Stephanie. In order to qualify for the grand prize you must leave a comment on each of the designers blogs. At the end of the hop please return back to the Whimsical Wednesday Blog to leave a comment saying that you finished the hop and left a comment under all our post. The blog hop will run through Sunday and end at Midnight.
I am also offering a little blog candy. One randomly selected winner will win a Mickey Mouse Wild Ride Cuttlebug die. All that I'm requiring is for you to leave a comment on my post, you do not need to follow my blog, but if you would like to I would love to have you along for the ride. I will pick a winner on Monday.
Thank you for joining us for the Whimsical Wednesday blog hop. Your next stop is Nanne.
If you get lost along the way, here is the complete line-up.
1. Whimsical Challenge Blog: http://whimsicalwednesdays.blogspot.com/
2. Stephanie: http://www.alwayscrafting.com/
3. Star: http://starspaperpassion.blogspot.com/
4. Jessica: http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/
5. Shelly: http://cardsbyshelly.blogspot.com/
6. Chloe: http://chloeandherclipons.blogspot.com/
7. Amber: http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/
8. Melanie: http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com/
9. Faith-Abigail: http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com/
10. Cindy: http://cindybcreations.blogspot.com/
11. Joni: http://justcounting.blogspot.com/
12. GiGi: http://thecricutbug.blogspot.com/
13. Amber: http://stayingcrafty.blogspot.com/
14. Carlene: http://misspinkcricut.blogspot.com/
15. Karen: http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com/
16. Glora: http://glorascrafts.blogspot.com/
17. Nanne: http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
18. Cathryn: http://inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com/
19. Whimsical Wednesday: http://whimsicalwednesdays.blogspot.com/
*My Creative Time Stamps - Race For a Cure
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Critter Faces
*Sakura White Gellyroll Pen