Monday, July 25, 2011

Don't Worry 'Bee' Happy

Here is a card that I made for the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge - oops, looks like I missed the deadline by 10 minutes. Oh well, I guess I should follow my card's advice... so I won't worry and I will be happy.



The cute sentiment is from the Turn That Frown Upside Down stamp set by My Creative Time. The face is Everyday Face Parts by Peachy Keen Stamps as well as the medium polka dot stamped background.

Items Used:

Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge
My Creative Time stamps - Turn That Frown Upsdie Down
Peachy Keen Stamps - Everyday Character Face Parts
Peachy Keen Stamps - Medium Polka Dots
Sakura White Gel Pen
Zig Black Marker
Glossy Accents
Twine from the Twinery
Ribbon
Button

16 comments:

  1. That is so cute. It would make an adorable fall card too.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one cute bee;) TFS. Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute my friend just like your card. Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you missed the deadline by 10 minutes. It sure is adorable and I like your positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Glora,GORGEOUS job with your card!I LOVE the little girl,She to CUTE!Sorry you missed it, Thank you for the sweet comment!My Daughter was soo happy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. People can't help but bee happy when you're around. I hate that you missed the deadline with this cutie. How did you do her wings? Glitter over vellum? They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie, Glora! I especially love how you did the wings.

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha!! What cute little bee she is! Great card, Glora.

    Hugs
    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Glora! Bummer you missed the deadline, but oh well, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so what on the deadline! LOL. It's still an adorable card. And I love the sentiment. Great words to live by. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry you missed the deadline, but I am glad you still shared! Your girlie bumble bee is adorable. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! sorry to hear that you missed the deadline but I love it anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did I miss THIS little cutie pie!!!! How SWEET is your little bee Glora. Who cares if you were late! It's better late than never in MY book! LOVE your card! xxx

    ReplyDelete

>