Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guest Designer over at September Ninth

***If you are looking for the My Creative Time - July Release - Day 3 project please click HERE or scroll down***

Hello, everyone, I'm beyond thrilled to have been asked by Ruthie at September Ninth to be a guest designer on her blog today. I have been a fan of Ruthie's ever since she started as a Design Team member for Peachy Keen Stamps and now I'm lucky to be on the My Creative Time Design Team with her. She has a perfect eye for color and pattern combinations and makes the most beautiful banners I've ever seen! I love everything she makes but she is, in my opinion, the Banner Queen! I think I might be crazy to post a banner on the Banner Queen's blog, but she was the one who has inspired me to start making a few banners, so I felt it was only appropriate. This is a mini-banner that I made and is hanging on the door of our family room.


I'm going to show you a few more pictures just so that you can see the details better.



I'd like to thank RUTHIE so much for letting me have the opportunity to be a guest designer on her blog. Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge
Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge
Peachy Keen Stamps - Boy Mates
Peachy Keen Stamps - Princess Faces
Twine from The Twinery
Glossy Accents
Inks for inking

16 comments:

  1. Cute banner. Like PK stamps. I'm a new follower of your blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! What a great idea. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just darling! Nice summer project!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute banner!!! I just love Ruthie, congrats!!!
    Puppy Hugs!
    Wendy aka Roo
    Blogger has not been working for me-keeps showing me as anonymous :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your banner is so adorable! I love the peachy keen faces. Congrats on being a guest designer too - much deserved! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This banner turned out Adorable! Super fun colors and cute faces! ~Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Your banner, so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so cute, what size did you cut the ice cream bars?

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! congrats on the guest DT spot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Glora! I can't believe how much I've missed! Congratlations on being a guest designer!!! :) And your cute summer banner is definitely Ruthie- worthy! Great job!!!!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    Partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on being the guest designer!! This banner is adorable! I would have never thought to use these for a banner but it turned out AWESOME and I love how you added the Peachy Keen face! Your so creative! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Very unique shape to make a banner with and turned out darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. FLIPPIN adorable!!! Love the popcicle shape!!!!!!!
    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

>