Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday PAM!!!

Yes, that's right, today is a very special day, it is my crafting bestie's birthday. Happy birthday Pam! Pam is so sweet and I'm thankful to have met her. I started following Pam's blog right after it was announced that she had made the My Pink Stamper's very first Design Team. I clicked on her blog and immediately loved it. I believe I was about her 5th or 6th follower, it didn't take long for people to recognize how talented she is,  now she has TONS of devoted followers and rightly so. Anyway, long story short, she is a sweetheart and I'm so glad that we have become friends! I HOPE your birthday is AMAZING Pam!

This is the card that I get to share on her blog today!


This little puppy is supposed to be Pam's female dog Kyla wishing Pam a happy birthday. I wanted to use Pam's favorite color (a dark cranberry/burgundy) and I don't know if she likes turquoise or not, but I thought it coordinated well. I had so much fun adding crepe paper and twine to the gift bag, as well as the darling My Creative Time birthday sentiment. I tried to add a bit of depth and dimension as well but that is hard to see in the picture! Anyway, happy birthday Pam, this card was inspired by you and made for you! Love you tons!

Pam has an AWESOME giveaway today, let me just say that there are several items including a CRICUT CARTRIDGE. So hop on over there and leave her a comment and if you don't yet, you should follower her blog, you definitely WILL NOT regret it! Click HERE to go to Pam's blog.

This project is also my Let's Face it Friday Challenge entry over at the Peachy Keen Blog. The challenge was to use plentiful patterns. Thanks for stopping by today. Make it a wonderful day! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

*Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge
*Celebrations Cricut cartridge
*My Creative Time stamps - Wow! So Many Candles
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Cute and Cuddly
*Baker's Twine
*DCWV - Craft Stack
*Glossy Accents
*Crepe Paper
*Adhesive Pearls
*Ink for inking
*Chalk

21 comments:

  1. Your card is so Cute! I love that little puppy!
    Love your story too. Have a Great Weekend!

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the BOMB my friend! WOW!!!! your card is just AMAZINGLY PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Big HUGE hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Glora! I love the gift bag...such super cute idea! TFS and helping to celebrate Pam's birthday!
    Have a GREAT day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww how SWEET! Love the puppy! Great job with the gift bag to! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so busy looking at that cute face I almost missed how you did the gift bag. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Glora! That little gift bag looks so real!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is way too precious! The puppy is perfect!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet birthday card! Love the puppy eyes. Happy birthday to Pam!

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card Glora! I always love that little puppy and your details are always amazing! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! How adorable! Love how you used twine for the bag handles. This is one fantastic card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is this!! I love the card, Glora! It's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this card! It is so great!!! :) Thanks so much for the card and for helping me out on my blog this week.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so darn cute!! I love everything about it, especially that cute little bag. Great job and Tfs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great card and I never would have thought to put those colors together but they work so well! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THis is adorable! Love the tissue in the bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, this is so darn cute. You always make such nice stuff. Hope all is well with you and I hope your summer is going well. Take Care!

    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, Love, Love your puppy card Glora! Just perfect for that sentiment!
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Saw your project on Pam's blog and had to come by to see how you made it. I think that dog is the cutest!!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sooooo cute!!! I love the paper you used for his hat & balloon!!!

    I have a little something for you on my blog. :D

    http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com

    I've made that little pupster before, if you want to try & find him on my blog, should be under the cart.

    Puppy Hugs!
    Wendy aka Roo

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW Glora,This is sooo STINKIN' CUTE!That puppy is GORGEOUS,I JUST LOVE IT!!:)

    ReplyDelete

>