Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Super Simple Note Cards

I like to have some note cards on hand so I can write a quick note to someone. These were SUPER simple and easy, but will make for a nice note to a friend.



I made these with my Cuttlebug and Emma's new die (Curly Label) and stamp sets called Inspiring Words and Inspiring Words {Accents}. I LOVE how perfectly the stamp fit in the die cut frame. I will be using this combo A LOT. Have a wonderful day! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

My Creative Time die - Curly Label
My Creative Time stamps - Inspiring Words
My Creative Time stamps - Inspiring Words {Accents}
Cuttlebug Embossing folders - Once Upon a Princess Companion Folders
Grosgrain ribbon

9 comments:

  1. Glora I Love how this turned out so pretty.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BOTH OF THEM, GREAT JOB MY SWEET FRIEND!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Glora!! I love simple! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty. The embossed design on the first one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty, Glora! I love the embossing - I've never seen those folders before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty embossing! And I just love those labels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe simple but GORGEOUS! Love them Glora!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely! I love the embossing and the labels look great! They are very nice cards to keep on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Glora,Great cards!I LOVE the embossing and the stamps,BEAUTIFUL job with them!!:)

    ReplyDelete

>