Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Day!

Welcome crafty friends. Today is another design team day with Emma over at My Creative Time. She asked us all to use her stamp set "Camera Shy" for our project. I must admit that I have fallen in LOVE with the Kate's ABC cartridge. I think this image is SO sweet and perfect for this sentiment. All of the cuts for this card come from the Kate's ABC cartridge including the background shape.


I did combine two of Emma's stamps for the sentiment. 'Simply Beautiful' is from her Camera Shy set and the 'You are' is part of the sentiment 'you are my hero' from her Happy Homecoming set. I just masked off the 'my hero' part and stamped it where I wanted it. I hope you will drop by Emma's blog to see what she and the other design team members have made.

I also want to remind you to keep dropping by Pam's blog as she is having a giveaway every day this week for her birthday! I'm also very happy and honored to say that I will be guest designing for her Friday (on her actual birthday). Click HERE to go to Pam's blog.

Items Used:

*Kate's ABC's Cricut cartridge
*My Creative Time stamps - Camera Shy
*My Creative Time stamps - Happy Homecoming
*Core'dinations cardstock
*Tim Holtz Distress Ink

17 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the colors and the texture of the card stock really adds a lot. Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so ADORABLE! I love all the colors that you used. The texture of the paper is just amazing.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Glora! I love how you mixed the stamp sets! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora, this is just adorable! I love Kate's ABCs too! Every image is so cute, and you did a great job with this one. Your combined stamps look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Glora, you always make cute cards the colors are fabulous. this is a cute cartridge I have not used much.
    Hurray you are the guest designer tomorrow, I am sure you will have a marvelous project tomorrow. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet image! I haven't used Kate's ABCs nearly enough. Love the shaped card and the way you did the sentiment.

    Can't wait to see what you design for Pam's birthday!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww Glora this is so so cute. I totally agree with you about that cart it is so adorable. You did a wonderful job with this card!!:) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute,cute,cute!!! Glora you did an awesome job and the paper is wonderful...this really is such a cute cartridge... I wish I could make myself use my cricut...lol
    Thanks for sharing..
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Glora!!! Your card is beautiful as always!! Love and Hugs, CAthryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww this is super super sweet my friend!! I love how you combined the sentiments! Congrats on being a guest designer you so deserve to be showcased! You always make the cutest things!! I also wanted to say how sorry I am that I haven't been commenting like I should :( I've been taking a break from the computer with my new peepers! I'm so glad that we get to be on Emmas team again! I love being on it with you and all the other great talented ladies!! Have a wonderful day! You are one of the sweetest ladies and I'm glad that we have crossed paths and became friends! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute!! Love how you combined stamps to come up with the perfect sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't you just love Kate's ABC's. It's such a sweet cartridge and you make it look even sweeter!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card,Glora! I really need this cartridge! :) I know i allready said it ones,but i do need it! lol Cute little scene,that you created!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card! It has so much sweet detail to it. Fab job as well!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This came out adorabe Glora! I love the bright, cheerful colors! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooo FLIPPIN' ADORABLE!You have totally out done yourself with this card Glora,WOW I LOVE it sooo much!Fantastic job as always my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete

>