Friday, July 29, 2011

Congratulations Card for Market Street Stamps Sketch Challenge

Here is the card that I made for the current Market Street Stamps Sketch Challenge. I used the beautiful Vintage Wallpaper background stamp and embossed it in black. Then I inked it up with some Pink Posie Stampin' Up ink. I also heat embossed this beautiful sentiment and frame by My Creative Time. The sentiment is from Follow Your Dreams and the frame is from Inspiring Words {Accents}. I also used the My Creative Time Curly Label Die. That cute little paper bow was inspired by a lovely paper bow that I had seen Tifany from Ink Blots by TRD put on one of her cards. I'm not sure if I did it the same way but I love how it looks on the card. I'm sure I will be using this idea again. Thanks Tifany.


I hope you are having a WONDERFUL day! Take care! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

My Creative Time stamps - Follow Your Dreams
My Creative Time stamps - Inspiring Words {Accents}
My Creative Time Dies - Curly Label
Market Street Stamps - Vintage Wallpaper
Black ZING embossing powder
Pink Posie Ink by Stampin' Up
White Cardstock by PaperTrey Ink
Silver and black papers by Provo Craft

20 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHH So Pretty!!! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and rich, Glora! I really like the silver here! Great job and thanks for joining us this week! Hugs, Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I know I say this all the time but I mean it from the bottom of my heart: you are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant and super girly. I think you better make extras of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. I love the color that you used.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and elegant card Gloria. Great job:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I need to learn how to do heat embossing. What an elegant look.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! It is so elegant. Love it! :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL card, Glora! It's so classy! Great choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite elegant & beautiful!
    Crafty best,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how elegant it look:) Fabulous job Glora!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Glora, thanks for dropping by and leaving your usual uplifting & encouraging words. Am I remembering correctly that you are scheduled to be a GD at PK in August? It seems like that's right but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I feel like a dunce. I just saw your blinkie that tells me Yes, yes you are scheduled for your shining moment at PK in just a few weeks. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glora this card is beautiful and great color choice. tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an elegant Gloria x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glora! This card is perfect in every way shape and form. You are so inspiring! Good luck with the Market Street Challenge!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  17. AMAZING job Glora with your card!It is sooo BEAUTIFUL,I LOVE the great background stamp you used,So AWESOME!And LOVE the color combo,JUST FANTASTIC!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Glora. The background stamp from MS is beautiful and you embossed it perfectly. Love how you used the Pink Posie SU in for an accent. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

>