Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Simply Crafts with Glora and Pam #6

Hello, and welcome to the first Wednesday of the month and another fun cut challenge between me and Pam. It was my month to choose a cut. I recently got the Baby Steps cartridge and haven't had a lot of time to play with it yet so I wanted to use it. I said we could do either the baby boy or the girl sleeping on the moon cut. Mine is a simple shape card (but a little more tricky without my sweet Gypsy).


I LOVE this sentiment from Emma's newest stamp release called Encouraging Quotes. I think it is perfect for this cut. This particular cut doesn't include the stars, I just added some stars from the Baby Steps cartridge. I inked all the edges. And this baby would not be NEARLY as cute without that darling Peachy Keen face stamp from the Just Baby Faces assortment! It is just the sweetest set for baby cuts!

I hope you will make sure to stop by Pam's blog and see what she made with this cut. I'm a little late getting my post up and I already saw what she made. It is ADORABLE!!! You will LOVE it! So what are you waiting for click HERE to see her beautiful card and video!


Simply Pams Blogspot Site

Items Used:

*Baby Steps Cricut cartridge
*My Creative Time stamps - Encouraging Quotes
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Just Baby Faces
*DCWV - Citrus Stack
*DCWV - Nana's Nursery
*Inks for inking
*Versamarker
*Zig Marker

12 comments:

  1. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISS GLORA, I LOVE THIS CARD!!! IT IS SOOOOO SUPER SWEET!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY STAMPS LOOK SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!;)
    BIG GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely ADORABLE!! So peaceful!! As always, GREAT JOB, my friend!! :)

    Linda :)

    P.S. Where is your Gypsy??

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Glora! So super sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora you so TOTALLY ROCK!!! I LOVE ALL your work:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable Glora. Love it. I love this cartridge. My post tomorrow is actually this one but for a boy never would have thought to put the stars around it. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Glora,FANTASTIC job with this ADORABLE card!I LOVE that sweet little baby girl,TO CUTE!You always amazing me with your projects.Have a super day my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO adorable! I knew your project would be amazing. As always. :) I love the addition of the stars. It really makes it look like she is up in the night time sky. And it is so soft. Love it!!!!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable!!! Her face and little pink cheeks, so super cute!!! I LOVE this cartridge! TFS!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glora, this is just to darn cute. You always do such a great job! I just love your blog girlfriend! Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh Glora, this is adorable!!!

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glora!! This is just the sweetest little darlin ever! I love the soft hair you gave your baby! :) Big Hugs! Lots of Love! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

>