Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let's Face it Friday - Old School

Last weekend my husband was helping me come up with things that happened the year we graduated, for the Let's Face it Friday Challenge. It ended up being quite a list but in the end my favorite was the move from DOS to Windows. I finally got around to getting it put together and my project is a VERY happy little laptop that has converted from DOS to Windows. I hope you like it.


The cute face is Boy Mates from Peachy Keen. The darling sentiment is from Wow! So Many Candles by Emma at My Creative Time. And last but not least that super fun background is called Grungy Border by Market Street Stamps. Have a fabulous day and I will see you back here tomorrow evening for the Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop! Hugs- Glora

Items Used:

*Locker Talk Cricut cartridge
*My Creative Time stamps - Wow! So Many Candles
*Market Street Stamps - Grungy Border
*Peachy Keen Stamps - Boy Mates
*Sakura White Gellyroll Pen

8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!! I love the monochromatic feel of this card too! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A D O R A B L E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny! Love this card, Glora! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! :) It's a perfect man card because there is no outstanding colors or ribbon. ;) It's perfect. Great job!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>