Friday, November 5, 2010

You ROCK with Action Wobbles

Hello crafting friends. I have yet another card using my super fun Action Wobbles. All I have to say is that Action Wobbles ROCK!!! This card shows you how well they rock. I also think that the Action Wobble company rocks. They have been awesome to work with and how amazing is it that they are giving away free samples. Don't forget to respond by 5 pm CST on one of the Action Wobble Team Member's blogs if you are interested in some of these awesome Action Wobbles. I also want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing Pam of Simply-Pam. She is the one that got all of us craft blogging girls introduced to the world of Action Wobbles. Thanks SO much Pam. You ROCK big time in my book.


Here is another short video. I just can't show an Action Wobble card without at least a brief preview of how awesome they are. I also regret to say that this is one cut on Smiley Cards that won't work with Peachy Keen Stamps. The black is the base image and the pink is actually two separate pieces that end up making the sunglasses. I love it anyway, but thought I would share what I learned as I was designing this.



*Please note that any videos recommended at the end of this are not endorsed by me.

Items Used:
Smiley Cards
Action Wobble
Fiscars Stamp for the sentiment
Core'dinations for cardstock
Provo Craft for patterned paper
Sakura glitter gellyroll pen for accents
ribbon

Full Disclosure: I was given the Action Wobbles at no cost to me to review on this blog.

12 comments:

  1. This card is soo COOL! I can't wait to use some Action Wobbles too! TFS...your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glora, such a cute card. I can't wait ti use those wobblers:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Glora, for all the previews this week. That guitar is so cute! The Action Wobbles are perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Action Wobbles really make this card SUPER cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness!! This card is sooooo cute! Love the guitar, the saying, and the Action Wobbles really bring out the "rocking" guitar :) Great job Thanks for showing

    I <33 the smiley cart and am sad that I won't be able to own it since I can't afford a gypsy :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glora, every one of your Wobbles projects is just adorable. I think these are going to be a tremendous hit!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I luv the wobble as well,
    Maggie
    come visit yummy designs using Cricut and other products at
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the card Glora!!! It is so fun and perfect. :) And thanks for sweet comments. Your the best!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, Glora!!! :) You have been a busy girl! I can't wait until I have a bit more time to come back & check out all of your lovely creations (it's almost 4:30am here & I haven't gotten any sleep yet-yikes)!

    Thank you again for your thoughtful package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were all thrilled!

    Have a great weekend (if I don't make it back-my son is in the midst of his first sleepover, so I'll be up baking in a few hours & probably can't get online again today),

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cool!! I have never heard of action wobbles before. I will have to try them. Do they have a website??

    ReplyDelete

>