Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wedding Bells Are Ringing

I have several weddings to attend in the next little while, so I thought I should make some cards to have on hand. This one needed an Action Wobble so that the wedding bells could 'ring' back and forth. All it needs now is a little sound card so you can hear the bells ringing :).


Here is a short video of the bells ringing (powered by an Action Wobble).



*Please note that any videos recommended at the end of this are not endorsed by me.

Items Used:

*Sweethearts Cricut cartridge
*Indie Art Cricut cartridge
*George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge
*Gypsy
*Action Wobble
*Gellyroll Stardust gel pen for the stitching and accents (it adds a really  pretty sparkle but it is hard to capture with a camera)
ribbon
*Adhesive maroon pearls
*Sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly MSE

Please remember to check out Action Wobbles on Facebook. www.facebook.com/actionwobbles

9 comments:

  1. Cute- I can't wait to get my hands on some of these "wobbles".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and the action wobbles really kick it up a notch! :) I can't wait till we can buy these action wobbles in store. They are a huge hit! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I can't wait to try the action wobbles out.
    Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! So classy. :) I'm planning on making a similar card for Christmas. You always get there first. ;) j/k Love it!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card...perfect for any wedding.

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Glora! I received my action wobbles today and had to make a card right away! THank you for all your sweet and kind word.

    There's an award waiting for you on my blog. I hope you will accept.

    ~Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glora,

    What a pretty card!!! :) You make me want to use Action Wobbles on every card I make! They are so much fun!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was looking thru some of your past blog posts and came across your bee-utiful bells card. Where did you get the action wobble?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>