Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gobble 'til You Wobble with Action Wobbles

I am lucky to be part of a focus group that gets to try out a product called Action Wobbles. These are similar to pop dots in the fact that they lift your projects off the page. They are different in the fact that they have a spring like design that gives them movement. I love the fact that they can lay almost perfectly flat (like in a mailing envelope) but then they spring to life with movement and fun. Action Wobbles will be available to the general public in January of 2011.

These Action Wobbles (collapsible springs) would work great for any project you want to give dimension and movement to. I thought it would be fun to make a 'Gobble 'til You Wobble' card with wobbling turkeys.


Here is a super short video showing how these little cuties wobble.



*Please note that any videos recommended at the end of this are not endorsed by me.

Items used:
Create a Critter Cricut cartridge
Peachy Keen Stamps - Critter Faces Medium
Action Wobbles
Sentiment -computer generated
button, divine twine, and Pebbles ribbon

Full Disclosure: I was given the Action Wobbles at no cost to me to review on this blog.

8 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! Love the way the turkeys wobble. That made me laugh. Those Action Wobbles will be great for so many different projects. I can see lots of cards in the future with these Action Wobbles. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. It's just to cute:) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a great card I love the wobbles. So cute!!!!
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my TBT card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how super cute. I will be investing in some of those when they become available.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job Glora!! What a great sentiment for those wobbles and perfect time of year. :) Super Cute Card!!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time here so I signed up to be a follower. Can't wait to see more of your cards!!
    reojo35@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glora,

    You are so incredibly talented!!! :) I love your cute card! What size card is it (& what size did you cut the turkeys)? I love having the couple on it! And your computer-generated sentiment came out great! See? I don't have to spend a fortune on stamps (& there are so many to choose from now: MPS, Pink by Design, Scrappy Moms...makes it hard to choose)! What cartridge did you use for the cut cream & leaf paper behind the turkeys? I love that shape (similar to Stampin' Up!'s top note die)! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

>