Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Elf Ornament

I was excited when I learned that I would get the Christmas Solutions Cricut cartridge with the Gypsy download last month. I didn't have this one and had been wanting it. I wanted to break it in when I heard about the "Let's Face It" challenge over at Peachy Keen. We were supposed to make an ornament. I thought this cute little elf would work well. I stamped his face with Funshine Faces Side View Peach Keen stamps. My husband suggested that I make a character holding a present attached to a fun Action Wobble. This seemed like the perfect time to do that. I have a feeling my children will be playing with this ornament a bit.


Here is a quick video demostrating the Action Wobble. It is interesting how the size of the object affects how much the wobble seems to move. I am really having fun experimenting with these.



*Please note that any videos recommended at the end of this are not endorsed by me.

Items Used:
*Christmas Solutions Cartridge
*Peachy Keen Stamps Funshine Faces Side View
*Action Wobble
*Versamarker
*white Sakura Gellyroll pen
*white ribbon

I also wanted to thank all of you who have started following me from Peachy Keen's Facebook fan base. I hope you will find a lot to enjoy at my little papercrafting blog. Thanks Peachy Keen Stamps! You are amazing!

Full Disclosure: I was given the Action Wobbles at no cost to me to review on this blog. However, if I didn't believe in it, I wouldn't be talking it up!

17 comments:

  1. Oh, Glora! What a cute ornament!!! :) I love it...and the Action Wobble certainly makes it special!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! I have this cart, and totally want to try making it. Thanks for the ornament idea :o)

    www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute ornament. And I like how you used the wobbles. Super cute idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this idea! SO Cute!!! I definitely have to use that cart and loved how you used the Wobbles. :D

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glora, this is wonderful! I haven't explored this download yet. Now I'm going to have to do that. Good Luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Glora!!!

    I enjoyed talking to you today too....its so neat to be a part of the launch of such a GREAT product! LOOK at what you did!!!! I couldnt wait to check this out when everyone was talking about it during the call =) This is why I was hoping for smaller sizes...so we could make specific parts of an object wobble....and you were able to do it...LOVE LOVE LOVE It!!!! Great job =)

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your wobble ornament Glora!!! How clever of you to use it on the gift the elf is holding. (Clever hubby really)! LOL
    Thank you SO much for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog Sweety.
    I really appreciate it.
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glora I love this to pieces!! I am not used to seeing the funshine faces on a more realistic-human figure, but I have to say this looks fantastic! All the detail doodling looks wonderful as well! Great job!! :) ~ Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute!! Great idea to use those stamps on something other than Paper Dolls. I really need to add that to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great ornament!! can't wait to get some action wobbles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your elf turned out so awesome! I agree with Angelica about how you used the stamp on a realistic face ~ it looks so great!
    The wobble... so need to get some!
    Thanks for always commenting on my blog and so many others... I don't know where you find the time... these days I can barely get a challenge in!
    tfs
    Kim H

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is too cute your elf!
    Also I'm your newest follower!
    Minta

    Check out my blog.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your ornament!! You did a super job with the elf!! Love all of the details!!!

    ReplyDelete

>