Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cutie Pie

I just had to break in my new Smiley Cards cartridge. I know that everyone else is too, but I couldn't resist. I made a tag shaped card and of course I had to make my Cutie Pie wobble with an Action Wobble. I can't get enough of these. They are seriously too fun. I hope you enjoy.


Here is another really short video demonstrating the Action Wobble pie. Isn't that fun?



*Please note that any videos recommended at the end of this are not endorsed by me.

Items Used:
Smiley Cards- Tag shaped card & pie
Hello Kitty Font - Cutie Pie sentiment
Gypsy - to hide contours for the face
Action Wobble for dimension and movement
Peachy Keen Stamps - Critter Faces
Pebbles Inc ribbon
Sakura White gelly roll pen
Ranger Walnut distress ink
DCWV patterned paper
Core'dinations cardstock for base of card

Full Disclosure: I was given the Action Wobbles at no cost to me to review on this blog.

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card--and I love those action wobbles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait to get some action wobbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness this is sooo sweet! I want a piece lol.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the card! Aren't these action wobbles so fun??? I really have to download that smiley cartridge. I have a Mac so it might have to wait a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! Love those wobbles, I must get some

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card love the action of the wobbles can't wait to buy some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So So cute! Can't wait to try out hte action wobbles. I am hoping to break in my download of Smiley Cards today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygoodness, Glora!!! :) That is absolutely adorable! How lucky to have the Smiley Cards Cartridge (I so wish I could have gotten my Gypsy in time, but I will be happy if I can get one at all!)! Your ribbon is luscious (did it come puckered like that?)! Thank you so much for sharing your time & talent with us...and for introducing me to and demonstrating those cool Action Wobbles!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

>