Monday, November 22, 2010

Disney Diaper Cake with an Action Wobble

So I mentioned that I made baby shower invitations for my sister's baby shower. I also made her a diaper cake for a decoration at the baby shower. We had gone with a Minnie Mouse theme with the invitations so I stuck with that for the diaper cake too.


This project was a combined Cricut and Disney Print Creations project. I love the Disney babies on the print program. They are so sweet.


I put an Action Wobble on the Mickey and Minnie on the rocking horse cake topper. It was perfect. Everyone loved making them rock back and forth.

Here is a quick video showing the Action Wobble topper in motion:



*Please note that any videos advertised at the end of this video are not endorsed by me.

Items Used:
Plantin Schoolbook (for the scallops and hearts)
Disney Print Creations: Movie Collection by Print Artist (discontinued: I haven't found any more of these programs for years. I'm so glad I bought all the different ones that I did 8 years ago).
Action Wobble
Luvs Diapers
Rubber bands
Wooden dowle
Toothpicks
Popcycle stick
Letter stickers
Bazzle Cardstock
DCWV patterned paper

11 comments:

  1. This is really cute, Glora! I'm sure you sister much appreciated all that your did for the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so flippin' talented! I LOVE this!!! Great job as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gf you are really wobbling, lol

    love the diaper cake and of course the wobbles, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh, this diaper cake is so stinkin' cute!! What a great idea for a baby shower decoration and gift too. Outstanding job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the diaper cake. Thanks for the ideas as my daughter is expecting soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing diaper cake!! Can't imagine doing one 'over here' as we call diapers 'nappies'! Can you imagine having a 'nappy party! Err no, I can't either! LOL.
    You 'cake' is brilliant. I'd like to thank you Glora for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog. I really do appreciate it.
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Glora this is awesome!!! And no, I didn't receive your message about the award :( I'm french as in from Quebec, the french part of Canada. I really appreciate all your comments. Your my best follower!!!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing diaper cake!!! So super cute!!! I bet your sister LOVED that gift!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glora,

    That cake is amazing!!! :) Your sister is so lucky to have a crafty sister like you!

    I miss your blog (I have been so busy with home projects-I had to box up my craft room again to paint, it had to be done before my window treatment was installed-and making a 10 course turkey meal), but look forward to catching up!

    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! :)

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so precious!!! What a lovely gift for a baby shower! The action wobble really put the icing on the cake! I LOVE it!!!
    P.S. Thank you soo much for all your kind and sweet comments on my blog I really appreciate it.
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE this!!! What a great job as always:)

    ReplyDelete

>