Monday, November 8, 2010

Hockey Puck Action Wobble Card

This card is one that I hope I don't need to make again. My niece went to a college hockey game and got hit in the side of the head with a puck that came out of bounds. The poor girl ended up with 30 something stitches and a very sore ear/jaw area. She has been a good sport about the whole thing and we are just thankful that she didn't get hurt worse than she did.


Here is another short video showing the Action Wobble puck.


*Please note that any videos recommended at the end of this are not endorsed by me.

Items Used:
Everyday Paperdolls for the Hockey Puck
Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character Face Parts
Action Wobble
Smiley Card for the Ouch and Ouch conversation box
Fiscars All year sentiments for the Feel Better Soon
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white
Black Bic ultrathin marker

Full Disclosure: I was given the Action Wobbles at no cost to me to review on this blog. However, if I didn't believe in it, I wouldn't be talking it up!

6 comments:

  1. Cute Card! I bet your niece will laugh about it. :) It made me laugh, I wasn't expecting it. :) Great wobble card.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness, that must have hurt!! your card is so cute. tfs :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glora,

    Your poor niece! She is lucky that it wasn't worse (although 30 stitches is certainly something!)! Hopefully, your card cheered her up.

    Everyday Paperdolls never ceases to amaze me!!! ;) There are so many (diverse!) images on it! And I want to get some of those Action Wobbles-I love cards with dimension and movement!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora,
    YIKES poor niece...those hockey games are vicious! I'm glad her spirits are up.

    Your card is fantastic! Very well done!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

>