Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sunshine and Smiles

I wanted to make an encouragement card for a sweet neighbor. It has been cold, grey and snowy here. I thought this card might brighten her day.


 This card is also my submission for the current Peachy Keen Challenge. I used Everyday Face Parts for the Sunshine's face. I used an Action Wobble on the sunshine. I thought it would make the card even more fun and playful. I think it worked :). This ADORABLE sentiment stamp is by Pink By Design's Take the Cake stamp set. This set is so cute. And some of the sentiments such as this one can be used for other occasions besides birthdays. 

Here is another quick video showing the sunshine powered by an Action Wobble.



As always, please note that any videos suggested at the end of my video are not endorsed by me.

Items Used

*Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge
*Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Parts
*Action Wobble
*Baker's twine
*Pink By Design Take the Cake stamps for the sentiment
*Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
*Sakura White Gellyroll pen

11 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. That action wobble sure makes it even more adorable. It just makes me smile seeing the sun rock back and forth. I'm sure your neighbor will love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh way too cute! I haven't even used mine yet!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Glora! Good Luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the colors, the twine, and the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so joyful. I love the action wobble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. darling........the sunshine feels good up here.the northeast. cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a HAPPY card I Love it:) I can't wait buy some Action Wobble and give them a try. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE!!!! WOW, you did a PERFECT job once AGAIN w/the Pks Challenge! Thanks for joining us!
    Peachy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You never disappoint Glora! This is another super card. Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glora,

    That is so cute!!! :) You seem to have so many stamps! I really like the Pink By Design, Joy's Life, My Pink Stamper, & Scrappy Mom's (but I only own the Scrappy Mom's so far; I won a set of my choice & ended up buying a ton of them...and the owners live here in AZ, so I got to meet Mel!). I could go broke with all the cute stamps out there (I am already addicted to Stampin' Up-easily have about 500 sets, mostly bought used-but now that I got my Expression, I really like the sentiment stamps and the Peachy Keen Stamps)!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

>